Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMAZING!

Default AMAZING!

As of today, We are ""200""" Stong and counting on this forum!! Amazing the rate at which it is growing! Welcome aboard all you new users, Feel free to join in on the conversation and intorduce yourselves!..
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

200 users and apparently NO one has a legal laser in the US! That or they don't want to share their knowledge!! i need a variance people!!!!!

JK!

-MO-

I beg to differ...

I have several lasers, and they're all legal. A laser isn't covered by a CDRH variance. A laser show projector *AND* the resulting laser show itself are covered.

There are several members here that operate laser projectors for profit and that have variances. In fact, I know of at least two members that have traveling variances, which are pretty hard to get approved.

Have you called the CDRH yet and asked them for assistance?

Adam

Although I have several posts here, I still consider myself new, so I'll chime in and start the introductions. Hopefully some one else will follow suit

I live in Caracas, Venezuela, a spanish speaking, oil rich, politicians run, economically deprived little country on the northern tip of south america.

I was first introduced to lasers ... uh... a while ago, on a laser show in Disney's world (orlando). I was just a kid, but was mesmerized by the "huge" cilinder of light emanating from one of the "houses". Then in 1986 I saw my first hologram on a National Geographic magazin cover. Again, I was mesmerized by the 3D effect that could be achieved from a 2D piece of paper, and by the explanation of how it was done. From that time I was hooked to lasers. But my frist chance to REALLY work with a REAL laser was for my graduation thesis for my chemical engineer's degree. I had to determine the diffusion coefficient of some substance on water, and for that I used an interferometric method (using a measly 1mw HeNe ). It was really amazing to see those fringes on the lab's wall , not te mention seeing them move as the substance diffused through the water. I also got to see some YAGs, dye lasers, Argons, a small DPSS green and a yellow and orange HeNe. Well, you can guess how much I enjoyed working on that lab

Anyway, I'm currently working as a pilot for a local construction company, probably the second biggest, if not the biggest. Nothing to do with chemical engineering though :lol: .

My current interests involve anything laser related, 3D and IR photography, interferometry and holography (although I haven't setup anything related to this at home yet, no adequate equipment :cry: ), astronomy, computers, and aircrafts and spacecrafts.
    Remember the future?, That'd today, as you imagined it yesterday.

Even More amazing its up to 220 now, in just over a week of the 200 post...
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

Quote Originally Posted by LASER-AD
    Even More amazing its up to 220 now, in just over a week of the 200 post...
    Unfortunately, most of the new 20 is spammer accounts... ive been deleting 3 a day... im getting tired of it.

Yes there is a lot of spammer now :evil:
    But still most of the users here are interesting and full of knownledge

Two that have just started are "linna" and "nono shen", I wouldn't mind soo much if they were to at least give some idea of prices. It is really annoying when they say that their products are cheap when they don't even display prices on their extremely slow web sites. :twisted:

Jim

I agree...

Buy from Elizer then
    he have given you the prices.. and my friend have buyed some stuff from hem recently with NO problem
    Very fast shipping, no problem with payment. and great product