Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTP Status as of August 2018

i'd love to be able to access this from an ftp program instead of the apache web thing.

Здравствуйте! Я начинающий в лазерах. Можете ли Вы помочь мне получить доступ к ftp ?? Буду Вам благодарен за помощь.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREY68 View Post
    Здравствуйте! Я начинающий в лазерах. Можете ли Вы помочь мне получить доступ к ftp ?? Буду Вам благодарен за помощь.
    Shminky Ponky Pinky?

Вы получите больше ответов, если вы опубликуете на английском языке на англоязычном сайте.

FTP is down as I move it to a new location. It'll be a few days until I can get everything moved over and setup.

Hi, is there any chance of resurrecting the ftp /temporary ftp access when you have a moment? The URL (http://www.photonlexicon.com/symlinkftp/) doesn't seem to be working

I don't know how much space they consume, but if a longterm solution is needed I have a DropBox account I'd be happy to host them on, or could perhaps set up a OneDrive account ?
    Happy to help if I can.

Getting the ftp back up and running, safely, is on my list of things to do. Couple other things are taking priority right now. I suspect a day or so until I get either the ftp working or say screw it and just move all the contents to a directory.

It consumes about 60GB, currently. Dropbox would be overkill. I'd really just like to get it integrated with the forum here instead.

No problem, thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it's probably not the only thing on the radar I'll check back regularly.

Wowsers, I had no idea it was that big! The offer's there if you need it anytime but would agree it'd make much more sense to be integrated with the forum here.

Thanks for all your efforts

Could you please let me know if FTP service is available and its credentials? Thank you.

Think to me too please

Any update on the FTP site? Looking for a service manual. Not sure if the site has it, but thought it would be a possible place to look. Thanks.