Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTP server

Laser Warning FTP server

Hello

Could you help me with access to your ftp server to view ilda samples ? :

1. Adress of server ?
    2. What i should put into the NAME & PASSWORD ? My id, wich i use when i passed the registration in this site does not work...

Thank's

Ohh no not again
    FUCK OFF!!!

Oh did I say that out loud, mybad
    But this server shit is pissing mm
    e off now.
    People think they can join and steal all are ilda frames and shows.

Hey russian dude you are not getting shit untill
    You become a valued member of the community

@ admin cant you club new member whos first post is I want free ilda frames now give
    Them to me
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

+1

There does seem to have been an explosion in freeloaders recently.
    Has the server become the Great Britain of ILDA files (Free handouts for everyone with no requirement whatsoever to give anything back)?

Hey, who let you talk with people like this? What, im your bitch that you can treated with me this way? You could answere to me polite. From what the hell did you start show off!!! If I hurt your feelings, im fucking sorry about this...
    Riya 5w GREEN

ЛазерКот, ну они в чем-то правы. Лично я с фтп не тянул ничего пока сам не залил туда несколько вкусностей. Одно шоу вообще сделал полностью сам. Давайте не будем грубить друг другу)
    Guys, let us be polite enough and see if LaserCot really has something to give before taking from this community :-) Peace)

Нет, ну я все понимаю, я не против выслушать условия или требования, и готов пойти на встречу. Я собственно и создал пост, чтобы выяснить все детали.
    ...но если какой то "великий британец" не умеет себя вести, пусть пройдет курс "джентльменов", перед тем как с людьми общаться...

Totaly agree with Geetone - there are ways to solve all problems in POLITE way...and i'm ready to offer something usefull...
    Riya 5w GREEN

I asked for the password after having uploaded tons of stuff and was not responded to. I even offered to help admin the Spaghetti section. No response. So, screw it.

Hmm, food for thought...but now I began to doubt the adequacy of co-operation...
    Riya 5w GREEN

Hi Lasercot, and welcome to Photonlexicon.

To find out why you were treated in the way you were you perhaps need to do a search of recent posts on the forum, particularly ones that relate to the ftp server.

You will see that there are many new members who just arrive here to pillage what they can from the ftp server, then they are never seen again. Due to some recent problems with certain members messing up the ftp server it became necessary to move it to a different location. Many of the regular members know this location and we choose to be careful to whom we give the access information.

Had you arrived here and perhaps introduced yourself properly, maybe even helped out with a few posts, or just generally got to know a few of the folks here, I don't think you would have been flamed in the way you were. We're just getting a little fed up with folks wanting to freeload and give nothing back to our community.

In light of the above, please re-read your opening post and you may have a better understanding of why you received the reaction you did.

Please stay, tell us about yourself, and in time you'll hopefully become part of our extended family

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi Lasercot, and welcome to Photonlexicon.

To find out why you were treated in the way you were you perhaps need to do a search of recent posts on the forum, particularly ones that relate to the ftp server.

You will see that there are many new members who just arrive here to pillage what they can from the ftp server, then they are never seen again. Due to some recent problems with certain members messing up the ftp server it became necessary to move it to a different location. Many of the regular members know this location and we choose to be careful to whom we give the access information.

Had you arrived here and perhaps introduced yourself properly, maybe even helped out with a few posts, or just generally got to know a few of the folks here, I don't think you would have been flamed in the way you were. We're just getting a little fed up with folks wanting to freeload and give nothing back to our community.

In light of the above, please re-read your opening post and you may have a better understanding of why you received the reaction you did.

Please stay, tell us about yourself, and in time you'll hopefully become part of our extended family

Cheers

Jem

Thanks for your response Jam. Now I see the picture more clearly.

Best regards
    LaserCot
    Last edited by LaserCot; 11-25-2011 at 04:41.
    Riya 5w GREEN