Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help for another noob... :) re: jaycar sl3438

Yep, that's the one Tony... Post 287, Pictures ~12 to 15.

... but getting it to actually line up on your building is going to take some time to get right!
    No, not if you follow the method I described above. It didn't take Rob long to set it up, that's the advantage of having the drawing pre-prepared and projecting from the same spot as you took the photograph from

...Rob is special
    Hehe... 'Special' eh?
    Last edited by Jem; 11-22-2011 at 04:15.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Ahhh, you see the pro's at work

Now why didn't I think of that?
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Default Funny... photo idea

Just last week, I was talking to my son who is at an animation course about the projection side of things... I said what I need is the right programme where I can take a photo of the building, put it in the background and use as a guide where to project and where to set up the laser!!!!!! lol... So I will head over to that thread now... Thanks SOOOOOO much everyone for taking the time to help. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. [edit... Thats the one. Exactly what I am talking about! WOOHOO! On the right track!]

Glad the information helped

Looks like you're budgets gonna be blown out of the water

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Yeah, after all this I might end up only using the short throw projector. Tested that the other night and it is mega bright... No where near laser of course. I'll keep pursuing this to find out more info though...