Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.2W DPSS on eBay

yes , I agree with you , I know the CNI laser .

Default Re: the 1.2w green laser is from Rumzing

Quote Originally Posted by acerays
    the photo is actually from Rumzing, I bought many units from them, quality is indeed very good, www.rumzing.com

but the size of laser is from CNI or Lasercentury, but they all are from CNI, you can see www.cnilaser.com or www.lasercentury.com their beam quality is much worse than that listed on ebay, their beam is more than 3mm, divervence is very very big, While rumzing laser beam is very thin, divergence is very small.

the seller knows CNI or Lasercentury quality is not good though their price is low, so he put Rumzing laser photos on the site to sell CNI laser, because selling CNI laser is difficult , but Rumzing laser is very good, the seller worried about selling is difficult if he uses CNI photo, so, he used Rumzing photos.

if users hope to buy this laser, you can contact directly with Rumzing,
    Acerays.

Every one of your posts makes a stab at CNI. I dont think your comments are very accurate. In my experence, CNI's manufacturing and build quality is amongst the best comming out of china. Their product range, and the fact that they are the biggest dpss manufacturer in China is testiment to the fact they are doing something right

Dave
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

I have buyed Leadlight, 150mW portable laser, and 200mW laser-head from CNI !
    And they did never fail quality at the best !!

Default big factory does not mean the best quality

Yes, CNI is big factory, but as I know and experience, their beam quality is not good, beam is thicker, divergence is big, especially on higher power such as 1000mw, and perhaps you know, their service attitude is not kind, customers often could not get their response when their laser has problems. Here I suggest we customers should test output power with 532nm lasermeter when we receive the lasers from suppliers, because several Chinese suppliers do not fix IR filter lens on the lasers to sell at higher power, even some suppliers buy lower-powered lasers then adjust power higher and sell to us at lower prices, this leads to lasers unstable when we use the lasers on show event, we all should be careful.

you are correct about the beam size, it`s pretty big beam from my green yes
    But I did order a 200mW and they sent me a 240mW (with IR filter)
    And I did order a 100mW dpss portable laser, and they sent me a 158mW with ir filter OK..

The support from them has always been OK with fast reply ..
    Not what I can sey from LasEver, and so far I have not heard from Rumzing yet (i did request a price on a 1W laser, but no reply so far)
    I did not get a reply from linna eihter.. only from CNI so i guess my high power will be from CNI ! (they had only 800mW) and to a price NO one can match !!! 8)

that must be a cheater!
    MSN:wzcdehao@hotmail.com
    E-mail: wzc@viasho.com