Thread: 10% off any new laser sale - Happy Thanks Giving

Laser Warning 10% off any new laser sale - Happy Thanks Giving

Happy Thanks Giving ! Please go to our website, at 405nm, 445nm, 635nm and 532nm laser dmx lasers, ilda lasers, TEC cooled Fill your shopping cart and enter this code (BlackFri10) at checkout for a 10% discount on all lasers.

http://shop.445nmlaser.comClick image for larger version. 

Name:	logo_transparant.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	28904

products include:

405nm Violet Lasers, 25-750mW
    445nm blue lasers, up to 1.75 watts
    532nm green DPSS lasers to 2 watts
    635nm lasers to 250mW
    TTL Modulation
    Analog modulation (0-5V)
    CW Continuous mode
    Constant Current Laser diode power supplies
    Modulated Laser diode power supplies
    Custom lasers
    Turnkey Laser Systems
    TE Cooled Lasers, all wavelengths
    DMX compatible lasers
    Laser Diode Mounts (5.6mm In production)

All lasers are built to suit customer's needs. Thermoelectric cooled (TE) lasers, 532nm. 405nm, 445nm & 635nm for precise long term use.

The new addition of laser driver electronics, Laser diode mounts, laser diode heatsinks & constant current laser diode drivers will be added as our new products finish R&D (research and development) Our new 4 Amp driver circuits can be used as CW, TTL or analog modulation capable to hundreds of KHz.

We have sold hundreds of lasers thus far and have many satisfied customers worldwide over the years.

Please contact us with your custom laser needs, our R&D staff will offer a complete OEM solution for your product.
    405nm (500-750mW) , 445nm 500 to 2750mW) , 473nm DPSS, 532nm DPSS (80 to 3000mW) & 635nm (250mW) OEM Lasers
    Visiblediodelasers.com

10% Off Website lasers for PL members - PM or E-mail me.

CW, TTL & Analog Modulation available
    Custom / Turnkey OEM systems available
    Laser Diode Power Supplies (CW & Modulated) to 4 Amps
    Beam-shaping optics available (Prism Pairs)
    NEW - Laser Diode / Heat sink Mounts

i don't want to jump to conclusions...
    but i think that your 445 lasers would be more usefull to this community if they had at least some sort of beam correction after the aspheric collimator
    plus the multi colour lcd thermometer you use is not very well known for its accuracy ( i have hald a dozen at home ), plus it is useless within a projector
    plus i would rather know the beam specs (diameter + divergence prior to buying a laser module for light show usage)
    plus, WTF man? you charge extra for modulation?????? ttl +75, analog +75??? so without it, you just sell oversized pointers?
    plus, overdriving the 445 diode to reach 1,75 watts is not good for the business, as the failure becomes non-predictable...

all in all, you should raise the bar a bit and offer more than some diecast boxes, off the self tec controllers, 445 diodes, unknown lenses, beam specs and much much more. and i don't even want to get started with coming into a forum, not even saying hi and start selling immediately

why should i purchase from you and not from dhom, or viasho or laserwave directly? the are also members here and they treat the users much more respectedly

i say, stick to ebay, there is your market segment

sorry for the flame (not much though), i just have a wierd reaction when someone thinks i am a fool
    "its called character briggs..."

You meant you didn't order atelast 10 of the low cost TTL drivers at $50 each lol

and I must say Jon's idea may have prevented this.

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    i don't want to jump to conclusions...
    but i think that your 445 lasers would be more usefull to this community if they had at least some sort of beam correction after the aspheric collimator
    plus the multi colour lcd thermometer you use is not very well known for its accuracy ( i have hald a dozen at home ), plus it is useless within a projector
    plus i would rather know the beam specs (diameter + divergence prior to buying a laser module for light show usage)
    plus, WTF man? you charge extra for modulation?????? ttl +75, analog +75??? so without it, you just sell oversized pointers?
    plus, overdriving the 445 diode to reach 1,75 watts is not good for the business, as the failure becomes non-predictable...

all in all, you should raise the bar a bit and offer more than some diecast boxes, off the self tec controllers, 445 diodes, unknown lenses, beam specs and much much more. and i don't even want to get started with coming into a forum, not even saying hi and start selling immediately

why should i purchase from you and not from dhom, or viasho or laserwave directly? the are also members here and they treat the users much more respectedly

i say, stick to ebay, there is your market segment

sorry for the flame (not much though), i just have a wierd reaction when someone thinks i am a fool
    leading in trailing technology

I offer anamorphic prism pairs and have tested them well. I just have not added specs yet to site. I am new at website making. The beam divergence is less than 1.5mRad. If you feel you you are treated like a fool, I am sorry. As I stated, I am in the continuing process of updating drawings and specs on the site. I have sold MANY lasers over the last 20 years.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, some of which I actually do believe I should have not left out of the site as of now. I'm trying to grow.

Other responses, I have my heatsinks made, power supplies made, and have considered having the whole package prefabbed. Hammond offered a nice housing. I also offer without housing. I state all can be made custom. Sorry I offended you with the post. Hopefully, someday I can live up to your standards.

Just my $.02..

And no, they are not pointers. The many universities and companies have never bought and considered them as such. My website has only been officially online for a month.
    Last edited by RDTech; 11-24-2011 at 07:38. Reason: Additional data needed
    405nm (500-750mW) , 445nm 500 to 2750mW) , 473nm DPSS, 532nm DPSS (80 to 3000mW) & 635nm (250mW) OEM Lasers
    Visiblediodelasers.com

10% Off Website lasers for PL members - PM or E-mail me.

CW, TTL & Analog Modulation available
    Custom / Turnkey OEM systems available
    Laser Diode Power Supplies (CW & Modulated) to 4 Amps
    Beam-shaping optics available (Prism Pairs)
    NEW - Laser Diode / Heat sink Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    You meant you didn't order atelast 10 of the low cost TTL drivers at $50 each lol
    no no, not me

ok, maybe i was a little too harsh (?). just try and see my rant above as points for improvement RDtech

a significant part of this forum can make him/herself a 1w tec cooled, beam corrected 445 for maybe less than 250usd and would not like to take their chances with frantically overdriven diodes at 1,75w
    "its called character briggs..."