Thread: will somebody send me this..

Default will somebody send me this..i got it from someone

well thanks for the 40 views no post or pm but i got it no worries

since i have asked the admin for the ftp server login i have gotten no reply. he could just be busy thats fine. i am also assuming im too new to get it...so will somebody please send me the file for this program http://laserpointerforums.com/f47/cr...tml#post685557 and if there is one on it i need a ilda test pattern for my pt-30k galvos.

also if anyone knows how do i set the scan speed in LFI player i dont want to blow my galvos. also do i need to set a scan angle?

sorry if this is in the wrong section.

thanks guys, bennett

ps: i currently own pt-30ks, a audiolase DAC and a 300mW 532nm labby. and am trying to use LFI until i gather enough money to get LSX or another program.
    Last edited by bennett326; 11-29-2011 at 04:12.

as a junior member i doubt you will get the password any soon, just fill in your complete profile, contribute to the forum and become a senior member.
    Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

also google for the required testframes, first hit for me:
    http://www.laserfx.com/Backstage.Las...Scanning1.html

Good luck.

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

thanks i got the test frames from a member on LPF

ill fill out my profile and try to contribute but as a new guy i dont know much.heh

thanks for the reply

I thought I saw a public login read only to the FTP that Admin posted a week ago. Don;t need it myself so not gonna search the site but pretty sure a new one is there.
    leading in trailing technology

Ok maybe i'll do your leg work... http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...?highlight=ftp
    leading in trailing technology

hey thanks for that... i don't know how i missed that thread. weird how i didn't find it in a search for "ftp". anyways hopefully i can have this scanning a test pattern tonight to show you guys. if i do don't make fun of my plywood base