Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for NYE count down show

Haha don't worry mate I did not think that at all

Thanks WL. You always make it sound so easy Very cool fireworks PJ

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Looking for a song for the count down ASAP

I don't know what type of song you are looking for, but I think the attached one will be great for a dance type party. It has a break right in the beginning of the song, and it kicks in again at exactly 2:00. Maybe with a bit of editing some of the beats in the beats right in the beginning can be removed. Its a pity there isn't a radio mix of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Greefever View Post
    Thanks WL. You always make it sound so easy Very cool fireworks PJ
    It can be. Pieter's custom shows obviously take a lot of skill but if you want something simple, it is easy.

Just pick a clock and drop it into the timeline, then pick other cues and drop these after in the order you want. Play it back on the timeline and if you like what you see, drag and drop the show from the timeline into a cue and its done! Literally that simple for a simple custom show. Of course you can edit or make your own clocks.

There are lots of celebration themed cues in the workspace to work from including firework effects. One of the beauties of a progamme that comes with an extensive library to start with.

I've put together a quick show using standard cues to show you how easy it can be.

Feel free to keep this in reserve or to pull it apart and analyse it or to use it however you see fit.

Idea is it goes through some celebration themes then fireworks, then comes back to music and eventually a dancer who then fades down and bang you can switch back to a beam show.

I know Pieter will better this by a long way but as I said, its just a demo of what you can do with the standard cues / reserve.
    Attached Files Attached Files

all thats great however im not just looking for a countdown but a full SHOW set to music i guess ill just have to program one myself where will i find the time tho.... i usually do a 20 min show on a screen and lead into a countdown clock all set to custom music trax of top 40 of the year at 30 seconds a crain starts lowering in the ball then at 0 all hell breaks loose with light lasers and fireworks and 10,000 screaming people lots of fun however lots of work and i dont know if im gonna have the time to sit and put a show togeather.

sorry for "off topic"...a customer ask me for a show for NYE with the music "music from john miles" is there anyone who already got it in .ild ?
    Sure I can do it, but as I don 't really like the music...it's boring...so if anyone like to trade a show, I'm ok.

Mickael

Maybe an idea, but how about we all do a virtual lase-off for NYE?

Just run our gigs, and record them on video, and post them here afterwards.

The best show gets voted by everyone and the winner can sport eternal bragging rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    all thats great however im not just looking for a countdown but a full SHOW set to music i guess ill just have to program one myself where will i find the time tho.... i usually do a 20 min show on a screen and lead into a countdown clock all set to custom music trax of top 40 of the year at 30 seconds a crain starts lowering in the ball then at 0 all hell breaks loose with light lasers and fireworks and 10,000 screaming people lots of fun however lots of work and i dont know if im gonna have the time to sit and put a show togeather.
    This sounds like exactly what I am looking for as well. Same situation, no real time to build something with all of the other stuff i have going.