Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Riya DAC Small Review

Hello borgqueenx,
    hello all,
    Сertainly, I'm not happy to see similar messages:
    - several hundred people chosen our controllers; they will not write "I'm satisfied" or "I'm very happy" here: they lost interest to search/choice controllers (temporary ); they easy use our controllers now;
    - and one negative feedback can stop interest future customers to our products.

But anyway, you, borgqueenx, paid money, and you should do not have any problems.
    So, first of all, very sorry for problems, I'm ready to make money back for controller, and you can order other controller form other manufacturer.
    About technical problems with your controller:
    - in first controller I thought that you have problem with USB connector (unfortunately we can't find similar boxes/cables in Europe or US, and we use chinese cables and enclosures);
    - but if you have the same problem with second controller - I think problem need more detail analyse.
    I not exclude that controller have conflict with some hardware/drivers in your computer...
    I asked you to make test on other PC, but as I remember, you do not done it.
    I not exclude that here is some problem in our controller, which need more detail analyse from our side.
    I hope you understand: if only several companies in world produce lasershow controllers - it means that this work is not easy...

I see only one way: money back to you, borgqueenx, and forward this controller to any other people, who are ready to make full testing in other computers.
    Sorry again....

Hey, no need to feel bad about it. These things can happen with all devices, and you have already contacted borg for a solution and already send in a replacement unit. This is my idea of support, which sometimes is more important than the sale itself.
    "its called character briggs..."

Riyalasers, give andrew(drlava) access to your riya lite source code...he can help you to trace the fault, because maybe its your controller. Its a great offer from him...I cant test it easily on another computer. I dont need 2 pc's so only have 1, and my parents and brother dont trust nothing from manufactors they dont know. Their nature xD.
    Im glad you offer full money back, wich is a great offer. But i need this riya lite until i have a replacement for it, else i cannot do anything.
    I dont recommend the riya lite but i never said i didnt recommend your company. In fact, you have great service.
    But please let andrew help you to fix problems.

Id be happy to talk to you on skype to solve this problem....but i wont be online until after 5pm gmt+1 because work.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Hey Borg, maybe it's wise to remove the conclusion: stay away for a moment and give Riyalasers a chance to properly give you support.
    Anyone will notice those 2 pieces of text and for a company the is definitely willing to help you might need to give them a proper chance
    cec

no PJ, il remove it when my problem is solved.
    Because i highly doubt it is solvable. although i will try to help and hope for the best.

instead, iil remove that whole con if they remove the problem.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i have none of these problems on the riya multibus micro dac i've been using for the last couple of months.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i have none of these problems on the riya multibus micro dac i've been using for the last couple of months.
    is that another name for the riya lite or is it another riya product?

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    is that another name for the riya lite or is it another riya product?
    it's a riya usb dac

http://www.riyalasers.com/riya_MB.htm
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    there are more on that link...

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    there are more on that link...
    there is only one RIYA MultiBus Micro dac on that link.