Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Winni@ goldenstarlighting.com

Our QS is original from Pangolin company, don't worry about this. But I also heard someone in shenzhen develop a copy QS, I haven't seen it so far, the price is cheaper, around 1800RMB, hehe. Anyway, QS is not so expensive, it is better buy original one.
    Don,t they have any respect to someone else that puts a shitload of money and time in it?

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

For what it's worth, Bill and Justin believe that this is simply resellers who supply just the hardware (which Pangolin supply apparently, I presume for OEM builds), but may bundle the latest QS download with it, but it isn't in the 'proper' QS packaging. All entirely above board as far as they're concerned.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstarmimi View Post
    Our QS is original from Pangolin company, don't worry about this. But I also heard someone in shenzhen develop a copy QS, I haven't seen it so far, the price is cheaper, around 1800RMB, hehe. Anyway, QS is not so expensive, it is better buy original one.
    You mean this??

http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/magic...-sd-p-482.html

A copy FB3 with an SD card slot that works with quick show or do I have my wires crossed?

I know you also list the real quickshow set (software and FB3) this is the shenzen version correct? Not poo pooing your thread winnie - just curious - could be a cheaper alternative for those who have already bought into quickshow and want to add additional projectors as Pangolin do not sell the DAC's alone.

Hi Dan ,
    Thanks for your information .
    Yes ,everything is ok now .
    Best regards
    Winni
    Quote Originally Posted by Speculative Lasers - Dan View Post
    winni a guy named Graham from taiwan is going to contact you about 2X rgb 1500 lasers, i recommended your company and service, he was worried that your site doesnt ship to Taiwan?

Dan

Default Golden star laser in Frankfurt

Hi everybody,

We are in Frankfurt, booth NO is: F71D , in Hall No.9.1, we are with laser wave, wish we can meet !

Golden star mimi

Hi,
    I am knew to this forum but not new to dealing with Goldenstarwinni. I have bought well over a dozen DMX floodlights from her and was happy right up to the point that the dozen lights were put outside for the Christmas season part of my Christmas display. The lights were supposed to be "waterproof" and all of the lights had a missing gasket that allowed water to penetrate the housing and fill up all of the floodlights with rainwater. Several of the lights were destroyed and I contacted Winni in December to get replacement parts for the brand new lights. It is not May and she has promised many, many times and asked many times for the same information without any resolution. Furthermore, the lights that were bought from her came in with different wiring. The waterproof connectors pinouts were different even though the lights looked exactly the same. The problem was rectified when I took a couple of the lights apart and found that the connectors and wires that were used as part of the assembly were in fact the same color wiring in the 4 wire multicable and the connector was exactly the same , but the pinouts were different. When the lights were assembled the same color wire was soldered onto the same terminal even though the wiring was different which proves the lights were never tested after assembly.

I was a happy with the products that I bought until I needed repair parts and didn't get them and was ignored. Furthermore, after delving into the construction I am really concerned with how the lights were ever tested if the DMX lines were not correct. The quality of the lights are now suspect. If you plan to do business with her or Goldenstarlighting you may want to ask her why she doesn't honor warranty repairs and why the lights are assembled differently. I wont ever buy from her or Goldenstarlighting again.
    Last edited by MontyRiley; 05-08-2013 at 11:50.

Goldenstar no longer sells LED lights that they dont manufacture in house for this exact reason... I know because I tried to order some just now.

"that moving head is not we produce.and now company said we donot sell led light which not we produce,because we are afraid to give some trouble to customer."
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Thanks for the reply. I have $2000 in bad lights that are bad regardless who manufactured them. I too was told the LED DMX floods were manufactured inhouse.

Hi,

About this, we feel sorry for this, it has been a long time, because these LED wall wash lighting are not produced by us, we only produce laser light, we asked me to give us spare parts for many times, and they forgot.

Anyway, it is not Winni's faulse, hope you are not angry with her. The LED wall wash light will give these spare parts to me in 4 days, because they just ordered some laser light from us,we will take the lasers to their factory and get these spare parts back.

If any questions,please feel free to contact me.

Nice day!

mimi

Quote Originally Posted by MontyRiley View Post
    Hi,
    I am knew to this forum but not new to dealing with Goldenstarwinni. I have bought well over a dozen DMX floodlights from her and was happy right up to the point that the dozen lights were put outside for the Christmas season part of my Christmas display. The lights were supposed to be "waterproof" and all of the lights had a missing gasket that allowed water to penetrate the housing and fill up all of the floodlights with rainwater. Several of the lights were destroyed and I contacted Winni in December to get replacement parts for the brand new lights. It is not May and she has promised many, many times and asked many times for the same information without any resolution. Furthermore, the lights that were bought from her came in with different wiring. The waterproof connectors pinouts were different even though the lights looked exactly the same. The problem was rectified when I took a couple of the lights apart and found that the connectors and wires that were used as part of the assembly were in fact the same color wiring in the 4 wire multicable and the connector was exactly the same , but the pinouts were different. When the lights were assembled the same color wire was soldered onto the same terminal even though the wiring was different which proves the lights were never tested after assembly.

I was a happy with the products that I bought until I needed repair parts and didn't get them and was ignored. Furthermore, after delving into the construction I am really concerned with how the lights were ever tested if the DMX lines were not correct. The quality of the lights are now suspect. If you plan to do business with her or Goldenstarlighting you may want to ask her why she doesn't honor warranty repairs and why the lights are assembled differently. I wont ever buy from her or Goldenstarlighting again.

Quote Originally Posted by MontyRiley View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have $2000 in bad lights that are bad regardless who manufactured them. I too was told the LED DMX floods were manufactured inhouse.
    Hi,

It is not produced in house, it is from one of my friend she only produce LED light and always gets a lot of LED orders and her factory is very big, just I don't know why every time when I get something from her, always has problem,anyway, it is cheap, just get what you pay, sometimes it is like this.