Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Winni@ goldenstarlighting.com

I'll second this post above... If you want to get Quickshow at an unbelievable price, send Winni a PM or an E-mail right away.

The Pangolin dealer agreement sets a minimum advertised price for the Quickshow, but it also allows dealers to sell them at any price they choose, so long as that low price isn't published anywhere in public. That's why Winni can't post the price here in the forum.

However, several PL members have already purchased a Quickshow package from Winni for a significant discount, including me. And I can tell you it was one HELL of a discount!

So yeah, if you ever wanted to mess around with Quickshow, or if you already have Beyond and want an extra controller, now would be a really good time to get one, because this price is unbeatable.

Adam

I can't afford it... I'm spent out. Again..... But the waiting game always beat the crying game, every time.

Hello everyone ,there is the newest laser light price list with new small case and good discount now ,any one want to need it ,contact me by email or here by PM .
    Any question ,please feel free to contact me,I would be pleasure to reply you soon .
    Best regards
    Winni
    Golden Star Stage Lighting CO.,Ltd
    email: goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com winni@goldenstarlaser.com wenxiaoni716@163.com
    MSN : goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    contact number: 86-020-86087029 ,86-15902064926

Gotta say Winni's communication skills are awesome even with the time difference between uk and china she always replies pretty swiftly! can't wait for my new toy to arrive this week This will be my first proper laser and hopefully the first of many from you Winni
    Thanks go Norty303 for pointing me in her direction

Default Ordered B-RGB 6000 last week. .

So I ordered a B-RGB 6000, they allowed me to change whatever I wanted. I changed 10khz modulation to 30khz analog, lasever and cni modules with lasorbs and DT40's,mechanical shutter, and other slight changes. I dealt with Amy at goldenstarlaser.. Wonderful experience so far..

They shipped from Hong Kong yesterday afternoon and by some miracle it has cleared customs and is sorted for delivery at my local hub by earlier this evening??? Did the put it on a super sonic jet fighter to get to Ohio? Lol!
    They sent me photos of the build along with independent and combined power readings off the scanners to see real output after loss...
    7.59 watts combined! I'm super happy and cannot wAit to get this tomorrow afternoon!

So what is it like? Have you had a chance to test it? Can we pics of the red???
    Thanks

Super nice build and case.. Real solid. The output of all three colors is great, I was scared at first but discovered the green dimmer , but discovered it was turned down by the manual adj screws in back. Beam quality is great, even the red.. Will take pics later today

http://youtu.be/MWWP0IRY-rc
    Last edited by jsalopeck; 01-20-2014 at 05:50.

Placed order for QS to get hold of a "niceprice" FB3. Can confirm that it is just that. Also ordered a 1500mW 532 CNI as a start for a more powerfull PJ project. 1.class support from Winni as always.

For thoose who are looking for a nice box for theyr project, a can reccomend this: http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/boxh-...vbupkd5d85egu4
    USD 150,-

but,

if you add some ekstra in it, and does not want to do all by yourself, this might be a good start: http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/b1000...vbupkd5d85egu4
    USD 225,-
    Then you get a 1W blue - and galvos to start with. not bad for USD 75,-
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

I have the same enclosure (but the slightly larger one.. They have 2) very nice, solid . Road case is good quality also

Quote Originally Posted by jsalopeck View Post
    They shipped from Hong Kong yesterday afternoon and by some miracle it has cleared customs and is sorted for delivery at my local hub by earlier this evening??? Did the put it on a super sonic jet fighter to get to Ohio?
    I don't know how they do it, but shipping from Goldenstar has always been incredibly fast. Last year I ordered a very large flight case with a huge projector housing inside it, plus several lasers and other components from them. The whole package was very large and very heavy (40 + kilograms!) It left China via DHL on a Monday afternoon my time (which is Tuesday their time) and arrived at my door on Thursday morning before 10 AM. Incredible!

Adam