Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Winni@ goldenstarlighting.com

The magic of air travel
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Air travel is half the battle, but then you've got ground transport and customs to deal with too. remarkably efficient...

Adam

I know. I air freighted some flightcases from Winni and it was a proper pain and fraught with nerves! Fedex all the way baby, door to door service.
    To be fair, the agent i used this end was very good though.
    Frikkin Lasers

Hello everyone !
    Happy new horse year to every one !!!
    We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth at Guangzhou Prolight +Sound Exhibition Center from Feb 24th to 27th 2014.
    It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the exhibition. Exhibition information as below :

Exhibition Center : Guangzhou Prolight +Sound Exhibition Center

Booth Number : Hall 3.2 ,No.B72

Date : Feb 24th to 27th 2014

Add : Area A , Paizhou Pavilion ,import and Export Commodities Fair ,Guangzhou ,China

Best regards
    Winni

Golden Star Stage Lighting CO.,Ltd
    email: goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com wenxiaoni716@163.com
    MSN : goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    contact number: 86-020-86087029 ,86-15902064926

Just bought my 2nd laser and a quickshow from Winni, Brilliant service, laser is great and build quality is very good a day and a half to ship from China on both occasions, unbelievable that i can get stuff from Winni all the in china in less than 48hours, yet it takes royal mail 4 days to deliver a letter in my own town lol
    Also was very surprised when i opened the package to find instead of the 3m and 10m ilda cable i ordered i had actually got an 11m and a 31m long ilda cable!!

Will laser respond correctly with a 31m long cable or will i need to cut it down?

31m no problem
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Just been on their website. £350 per unit shipping costs to the UK is a bit scary!

I feel as if there has to be some inflating going on re the shipping costs, though express international shipping of heavy items is expensive, it seems excessive, or at least one would think there should be slower / lower cost options available. When browsing items / planning a purchase from Goldenstar I have to remind myself to factor a significant amount extra into the listed prices, and once looking at the total cost to the door then I can make a clear decision whether to purchase.

The way they currently do it, the pricing has the feel of a bait and switch, and prior to my first purchase I was very put off by it initially. As a customer I found it to be a big turn off, and my initial reaction was to lose trust in them and look to purchase elsewhere.

That being said, I'm I glad I did purchase from them in the end, as the total cost to the door was still very competitive and overall have been very happy with most of my purchases.

However I wish they did represent their pricing a bit more accurately, with a higher list cost for their lasers and parts and a lower / non-inflated shipping cost. Doing so would lead to less surprises and make planning a purchase much easier in determining what fits the available budget.

Miles

I don't find their shipping prices any different from any other priority service anywhere else in the world. Its just as costly to ship a Fedex box from Pangolin, and I don't believe Pangolin charge extra.

I will say that I had my very last deal with Winni the last couple of months and it was completed by someone else (due to Winni leaving), and it was a lot of hassle. Incorrect items sent, specs changed without my knowledge, lots of small instances of import fees due to piecemeal delivery. Took nearly 2 months to resolve and more money than it should've and after 3 odd years trouble free dealing with Winni, has made me wonder if I'll enter into more commerce again, which is a shame. I've either been unlucky, or Winni really did go the extra mile for us.
    Frikkin Lasers

When I've ordered projectors from Spacelas, DHL shipping has cost ~£50. I see no justification for £350 other than the aforementioned bait-and-switch.