Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Winni@ goldenstarlighting.com

I just ordered 2x 1W RGB analog projectors with CNI lasers and DT-30 scanners with 3D mounts.
    Also flightcases, 60 m ILDA cables, pangolin QS and emergency stop box

I Will make a complete review once it arrives

Nice Wayne

Just had a text to say mine are out for delivery this morning - shame I'm not going to be at work to pick them up until tomorrow FLightcases look great value!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Nice Wayne

Just had a text to say mine are out for delivery this morning - shame I'm not going to be at work to pick them up until tomorrow FLightcases look great value!
    They are. The internal foam is not great, but it will protect your electronics and the foam is easy to replace yourself later. The "session" catches have padlock rings too.

The handles have grips that can rotate on the bar, unlike a lot of cheap handles these days. I find the rigid handles hard on the hands, these are pretty good. BTW, be prepared fora ton of sticky tape, labels and texta writing on the extrusion, they flight cases are shipped naked!
    This space for rent.

Thats ok, 2 of the cases will be gutted and re-foamed for my touch screens and controllers. Still can't argue with the price really.
    Frikkin Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Thats ok, 2 of the cases will be gutted and re-foamed for my touch screens and controllers. Still can't argue with the price really.
    The prices are insane.

A few years back I had a brief case made by the local roadcase company, that was $200.... I had a mixing console case made for me to suit an old analog Midas that was $2000 (for the case) !!!!
    This space for rent.

wow so much ....

Hi all.what is the quality of DT40 Scanner from winni?they are real?thank's

I have 2 of their dt40s and they are 100% real
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

thank's mate.i will buy DT40Pro with large mirror

Well, all of my stuff arrived today, and I've got so far as putting the cases together. A few things I've noticed:

1) The top and bottom plates are slightly too wide, meaning that if you want to be able to remove the lid to adjust alignment, the side plates have to be loosened. As the mounting yoke is attached to these end plates, you don't really want these left loose all the time for safety reasons.
    Wayne, have you seen the same with yours? I'll probably end up filing mine down a bit, but its a shame to butcher them.

2) There don't seem to be any countersunk screws for mounting the baseplate to the standoffs. The hardware is very complete, but these are a notable omission. Of course they can be sourced locally, but it would be nice to have them included when you order a baseplate too.

3) With the winged adjuster bolts fitted to the yoke endplates, it doesn't fit in the flightcase (too wide). I'll be replacing mine with thinner thumb screws, but it would be a pain to have to remove them after every gig.

4) I (as it appears Wayne does) have a single DMX address switch block included. Not sure if I got it as an 'extra' or I'm missing one, but something to sort out either way.

5) There are 4 small holes in the base cover, presumably for rubber feet, but no feet are supplied. Given how comprehensive the hardware kit is, I would kinda assume these would be included.

6) The keyswitches are not compliant and very poor quality. Mine will be going straight in the bin. For the sake of a few $ it might be worth supplying some decent ones that people can use.

Other than that, I'm very happy, finish is good, cases are great, although as Wayne said, they do write on the extrusion in black marker (which I've been at with white spirit and lighter fuel and still can't shift!). Winni, please don't write all over the lovely cases in permanent marker!
    Frikkin Lasers