Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Winni@ goldenstarlighting.com

Default Winni@ goldenstarlighting.com

I ordered the S-RGB4500. I had no trouble with making payment via paypal. I had zero troubles with the order and also with contacting Winni. I will provide a full review of the product in a few days in the product section. I was able to customize my order and asked for 3axis mirrors. Golden Star Lighting also provides cases and other laser projector parts. You can contact them for a product list or hunt around on the forum as others have posted the product list. I would order from this seller again.

You can contact Winni at goldenstarwinni@gmail.com or Skype : goldenstarwinni
    http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/
    http://www.goldenstarlighting.com
    Last edited by Picasso; 04-19-2012 at 14:05.

I've also had great service from Winni, got some cases and flightcases that cleared customs today, so hopefully they'll be delivered tomorrow.
    The only slight communication issue we had was when she asked me to pay by Paypal personal payment. What she actually meant was to say I needed to pay by personal payment AND pay the fees (which I would normally expect a retailer/supplier to pick up as part of their business costs). Once we got that sorted, it was all fine, with great communications along the way.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I've not bought anything from Goldenstar (imagine that!) but, I have had good communications with Winni on several occasions and will likely order something someday. They have a diverse product line with more than just lasers and some of their LED lights have great pricing as well. I've heard a number of good things from others too.

I second this.

I did get stung $40 by an intermediary bank on the way through with the international transfer however...
    This space for rent.

I Have a bunch of stuff from Winni....
    1.5W CNI 532nm
    1.6W CNI 532nm
    3x Nice cases
    2x DT40-Pro with 5mm Mirrors
    FB3

No problems with anything, and will be getting more soon. I always pay with western union...only costs me a few bucks <$15.

This is definitely a company to check out if you plan on building your own Projector. I basically built a 1.5W green($600) DT40 pro scanner($400) with case($150) for cheaper than I could have bought JUST the Laser Head if I purchased this stuff locally($1,495)

-Brooks
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Wow, my 2 projector cases, flight cases and QuickShow arrived today from HongKong, that was super fast! Just a few days.
    This space for rent.

You are braver then me. I don't think I would have bought QS from a company that sells pirate versions of other software from the same page.

What pirate software is that then?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Hi dear Brooks ,Wayne ,Cody ,Brad ,Adam .
    Thanks so much for your great common .I will do the best for you all the time .Hope we will have more and more business with u in the nearest future .
    I am happy to join here and first time I join in the foreign forum ,a different feeling ,very moving to see this thread and know u is my luck ,not only we just do business with u ,but also I hope we are friend.Do u think so ?
    Any question ,please don't hesitate to contact me ,I would love to reply you soon .
    Look forward to hearing you soon .
    Best regards
    Winni
    Golden star stage lighting co.,ltd
    E-mail: goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com goldenstarwinni@gmail.com
    MSN : goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    Tel:86-020-86087029

Thanks Cody .
    Best regards
    Winni