Thread: some ebay scanner..... help !!!

Default some ebay scanner..... help !!!

Hi All!

i need some advice from you guys for building my new rgb projector.i find some scanner on ebay ,this is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40Kpps-Hight...item336172ec49

what you think about them?is anyone here that buy before that scanner or see on action?how good are? my budget for scanner is under 350usd
    i can go for DT30 that is under my budget but are "lower" (maybe ) in speed that ebay one and have a smaller mirror that ebay one....
    i can make an effort to buy a DT40 Pro or DT-40Wide but exceed budget and not able to finish entire projector....
    what you think and what experience you have with DT40Pro and DT40Wide?to go for Wide?are wide the same performance on graphic like Pro one.deserve to get Wide then Pro?i will use scanner most of time for beam show and some text and logo(FB3).not complex graphic but i like to see image not flickering

what you think and know about this laser model and company lasever.i am thinking to buy this model 700mw
    http://www.lasever.com/producttitle.asp?id=1398

from where i get the best price for DT scanner and some good dichro kit but not expensive ones and a PBS for red

thank you all

can you write your location so we can better help you?

wellcome!
    "its called character briggs..."

i am from Romania.thank's

well, once you are intersted in beams mainly, maybe the dt40wide is better suited

however, i don't own them, so i really can't say
    "its called character briggs..."