Thread: Can someone make something easy for me?

Default Can someone make something easy for me?

I was wondering if someone can make something real easy for me. I have tried to make 5 single frames with 1 point in each at the top of each frame so I can get a wide spread like this . . . . . I am using ISHOW to draw with Spaghetti software to make the shows. My problem is when I make that points with ISHOW and play back with Spaghetti you can hardly see the beam. I have also tried making them with Monch Draw but the points spread are only half as wide as the ISHOW does ..... I am using them to get just a single beam effects to add to some shows to use with bounce mirrors so I need to get some frames that I can use to get that effect. The spread from 1 corner to the last point on the last frame needs to be as wide as you can so they will be able to be used with Spaghetti set at full width. Can someone Please help me?
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.....
    Last edited by A1pyro; 12-24-2011 at 14:38.

Add multiple points on top of each other. Add a few manually they copy/paste the multiples. 10+ you should start to see a real difference.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I tried that, but Ishow really sucks. It will work when using the Ishow to play it but when I use the frames with Spaghetti it just comes out a real dim beam. Also things you draw with Ishow using colors they come out different colors when using other software to play it. Thats why I am trying to find out if someone if someone could make them for me with something else.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Not sure if it worked. Spaghetti really needs a frame creator tool, otherwise it is rather useless...

5beams_SCANNER1.ILD

thank you for making that for me but is there a way that i can also get that in single frames with the same pattern but just 1 in each frame. in other words 5 single frames that has 1 point. that way i can use 5 different cues.?

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Sorry LSX does not work that way. There's always Monkey Tools of course, you can find it on the FTP (see stickied topic in subforum Administrative News for access info).
    In the mean time, you can set the begin and end frame in Spaghetti.

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    Not sure if it worked. Spaghetti really needs a frame creator tool, otherwise it is rather useless...

5beams_SCANNER1.ILD
    Spaghetti will have a frame creator tool very very soon.

The problem with iShow generated frames is that they are created for the iShow DAC which generates it's own points. An iShow line only needs two points. One at the start and one at the end. The iShow DAC does the rest to create the intermediate points. At corners, it will add necessary anchor points. As far as DAC firmware goes, it is very sophisticated. But, anyway, the frames from iShow are not suitable for displaying on the dumber DACs which include just about all of them except for maybe QM2000 because the frames don't have enough points to be displayed correctly without some software intervention.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Here ya go Chappy.
    Attachment 30825

learn much about Ishow . thanks