So I wanted to know. Can I download the following show to play it myself or do I have to buy it. Either way, where can I get it, free or by paying $$?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVGAOLTaTA
I'm using LSX btw..
So I wanted to know. Can I download the following show to play it myself or do I have to buy it. Either way, where can I get it, free or by paying $$?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVGAOLTaTA
I'm using LSX btw..
as the youtube description states:
"A recording of the Elevate laser graphics show that comes with Pangolin's LD-2000 system"
pangolin distributed shows tend to be converted to pangolin's proprietary file format and not exportable to ILDA. you can give pangolin a call, but i wouldn't imagine distributing their licensed show content in ilda format to non-pangolin users is really very high on their list of things to do.![]()
suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
I read that description, so I assumed they might be having it for sale. I would be willing to pay for this masterpiece![]()
Buy a Pangolin "intro" for $1495.95USD and it comes with that show and many others...
According to the license file the show was created by LFI International
Pangolin would have negotiated the right to include with their product
Best bet would be to contact LFI, I’d be sceptical if they would sell it as ILDA with no way of securing the frames
LFI International
13221 SE 26th Street, Suite H
Bellevue, WA 98005 USA
Phone: +1-425-644-2777
E-mail: contact@lfiinternational.com
http://www.lfiinternational.com/
RTI Piko RGB 4 ProjectorCT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + BeyondEtherdream + LSX
Old Projector Build
Videos at http://au.youtube.com/user/loopee2
LOL hell no... I wouldn't buy a complete package just for a damn show...