Thread: My First Show.

Default My First Show.

Hey guys! So, it's my first time in my home town in Five years, so I celebrated by spending the last two days getting sticky with QuickShow and making my first ever laser show!

Sad to say, I'm afraid it's quickshow-only, since I cannot for the life me figure out how to export to an Ild file (It even freezes halfway through exporting to .lds)

That being said, I have taken the audio file, the show file, and the workspace and combined them into a .zip file which I can share via dropbox.

I'm guessing that, since the workspace file contains a shit-load of pangolin-created files, that I can't legally share this with anyone who isn't a pango owner. However, since I haven't come up with a method for exporting this to a non-pango friendly format, I'm guessing that isn't much of an issue.

Anyway, I have the files ready to go, so if you would like a copy of this show, PM me and I'll send you a dropbox link.

If I'm missing something here, or being a very large ass for some unexpected reason, Please let me know.
    Last edited by Mr.Coffee; 12-29-2011 at 21:42.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

"TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant

OK, apparently youtube sucks donkey balls. I moved that video to Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/34588717
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant

nice one!!!

strange as it might feel, i'll say it. is your green a wee on the light side?
    or was it just the shows, or the camera not picking it up too good?
    "its called character briggs..."

Nope, you're absolutely correct. It's a 200mw, ttl-only lasever (sold to me as analog - thanks laserguy!) that is on it's way out. I'll be replacing it shortly.
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant