Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Open Laser Show DAC (USB)

Sorry about the delay with everything. You look like you are making really great progress!

Try an older version of He-LaserScan ... like V6 or V5 (V) . Look in the software downloads and narrow it down to the files starting with "H".

Like this link here:
    https://he-laserscan.de/include.php?...tries=0&order=

You can find older versions in the list. I don't see V6 there however V5 is there. You will need to copy the OLSD.MLD driver DLL to the He-LaserScan program folder and name it "ML_Driver.mld" in order for He-LaserScan to recognize it and load it.

Try the driver attached to this message. It should work. My files are a mess on my hard drive as I spent too many late nights trying to sort out crashing or this or that. I just tested it out with a V4 board it it appears to work OK.

I am working on the Serial Port version of the OLSD drivers. I just don't have a lot of time to spend on it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by aszasza View Post
    By the way, the laser I got is only TTL so I should build an analog driver for the diodes, do you have a schematic recommendation that works well for you?
    I have some drivers that were built from kits by Norm's Laser Show. I have a Triple RGB driver and 4 individual driver boards. He doesn't sell anymore of them however they are based on a high current current regulator (related to the LM317) and a transistor used as a current shunt.

I have been looking at a similar design from Sam's Laser FAQ:

https://www.repairfaq.org/sam/laserdps.htm#dpsldd317

for driving a little 200mW chinese RGB module that I bought. It has a TTL driver on it currently. Besides producing a lot of heat these types of drivers have worked really well for me.