Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: LD2000 Tutoring

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland USA
    Posts
    114

    Default LD2000 Tutoring

    Hey gang...hope everyone had a great holiday and new year.

    I'm trying to get up to speed in the most efficient way possible using LD2000....is anyone willing to do doing some remote toutoring; paid of course? I pick this stuff up really quickly, but when I do hit a stumbling block it shuts me down and makes me crazy!!!

    Any takers?

    Best

    F7

    KEEP it COHERENT!
    Peace.

    DZ Splitter
    2-300mw 532
    1-2W RGB
    Quickshow

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    I might be able to help ya out
    I do need to know if you have Intro, Basic or Pro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •