Thread: Converted rgb but need help

Laser Warning Converted rgb but need help

Hi everyone. Oli here, been really busy recently so not had much time to come on. I'm on to ask for some help off anyone who may be able to help. I've been building an rgb laser for some time now. I've got a 1 watt green fin bid driver, 1 x 1 watt red 635nm and a 1 watt olike ttl which I was planning on converting to analoige. I had a big dipper f2000 case so used that for the build.

Build it all up but I've never been happy with it. I lose so much through the dichros so would love for someone to assist me in improving my big 3 watt rgb. I suspect I'm only getting maybe 600mw out of it at the moment. I currently live in chesterfield but my mother lives in Warrington. Obviously I'd be happy to also pay someone to get it sorted for me. If anyone is able to help or wants to quote me for doing this please can you pm me or write here. Any help would be so good.

Thanks oli and happy new year everyone
    2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

Go visit your mum in warrington and drop the projector at Rob's in Runcorn.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.