Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any thoughts on this projector guys

Default Any thoughts on this projector guys

Hi all, im thinking of bidding on this,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000mW-PRO...item19cc502100

Anyone have one of these or has any info on , please let me know.

Kell.

At first glance it doesn't look too bad. However...

I'd be inclined to ask them the individual powers of each laser. I would then ask for a (balanced white light) power reading at the aperture.

I don't know the company, but they're UK based (as are you), so at least you've got half a chance under UK consumer law if something goes wrong.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I wouldn't because of Modulation: TTL I think you would be better off just to avoid that.

UK based, Pango, CNI, 2 year warranty..Sounds better than the cheep cinese crap we're always seeing everywhere. Yeh ^ a few questions to the seller would seem to be in order too..
    -Edit - TTL ?? Oh, ok . didnt see that . n/m.

Bah... I'll take your word for it as I can't be bothered going back to take a look for myself , but I didn't notice it was TTL.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    ... but I didn't notice it was TTL.
    They hid it in tiny little writing at the very bottom :/

You can also see the waiting room of the UK repairs facility if you look in the back ground of the picture. To me the laser looks like the box from goldenstar

Cheers guys, they have sold a few of these units and they are fetching around £600 - £700 at end of auction, they also have this at 5W

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1108019853...84.m1438.l2649

And before anyone accuses me of being a reseller, marketing man for there company, etc. i can assure you im not lol, just want a quality unit for my budget unless any on here can do interest free credit on one.

Kell

full colour laser with rich, deep saturated colours and true whites, plus, a maximum, super wide scanning angle of a massive 60°
    lol, a MASSIVE 60°

yet able to take the knocks and blows of touring without misaligning
    lol, with a 3mm base plate...

Wavelengths are calibrated closer to absolute white to generate stunning, natural white laser.
    lol, I doubt

Smooth advanced graphics are achievable through tremendously fast and accurate galvos which can pass through an amazing 20,000 points per second.
    LOL, an AMAZING 20kpps...

These graphical possibilities are enhanced through the narrowness of the actual laser beam which gives more flexibility when choosing imagery or in long distant projections
    lol, I guess : a 8mm diameter / 3mrad divergence red beam (as I already saw in such a projector...)

Fully sealed optics and scanners
    I have serious doubts about this, this projector is a single stage configuration...

Well, you asked some thoughts, here was my unbiased mine

Doesn't say how many points it will do at 60 degrees so doesn't really mean anything!!!