Have you ever tried to solder to a flex mod! The pads are way small and the logistics of the interlock bypass to vcc are a pain. I have laided out a board that using pins holds two flexmods and breaks out the pins to headers. I also let you use a jumper to add a header for measuring the current. When done put the jumper back on. I also added a didoe for reverse power protection or could be a fuse your choice. Added separate 0.1uf and 100uf caps for each flexmod for on board power filtering. I had a jumper to let you select interlock bypass or not and pads to let you gang interlocks but I don't need them so I dumped them. Whole board is 3"x2" with two 1/4-20 mounting holes desinged to let you lock the board down to a baseplate. The spaceing is set so that you can also use a 90 degree angle bracket to heatsink the power fets to the breadboard. Last I put a ground plane on the backside for added isolation. I'd recommend a piece of plastic under the board to make sure there is no shorting to the breakboard. Anyone who wants the design is welcome to it. I did it in pcbartist. All headers are 2 position KK 0.100 headers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCB Design_ flexmod dual.pdf 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	29814