Thread: TEXLEM Registration Cutoff - January 23rd, 2012!

Default TEXLEM Registration Cutoff - January 23rd, 2012!

PL Folks....

If you plan to attend TEXLEM, want a shirt or want to stay at the Urban 15 venue, I need to hear from you this weekend - Please register, $60 PayPal, PM for details.

The owners of the venue need a head-count of what to expect, as well as the number of rooms that need final prep before our arrival. I have promised that we would have this feedback to them by Monday, January 23rd.

Additionally, I have to submit the info for the shirts with enough lead time for this to be completed before the event, as well as have an idea as to what Len & crew will need to support the meals planned for the event.

Thanks,
    Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Greg,

I assume you're addressing those that may be on the fence but, I'm confirmed, paid, ticketed and down with eatin' bbq and residing at the venue. 6 port ILDA splitter is confirmed, the only thing that isn't is if I'm dealing with flying in a projector. If 300Evil is coming, I'm bringing a few small "projects" as well.

~Brad

okay, I sent money to the noted pp address. Add me into the staying there list hopefully I can actually make it down if things at work go well. Platinum bring me a viso pleeease (made in oregon store after the check point).

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

good news Adam--

3 'Adams' at TEXLEM!!!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    good news Adam--

3 'Adams' at TEXLEM!!!
    So what else is new? You can't HAVE a LEM without the requisite amount of Adam's. LOL

Brad, Adam,

Thank you both for registering! All duly noted, with both of you staying at the facility.

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

I urge all to check out the dorm rooms BEFORE checking into an $$ motel/hotel-- really- the fun is all at the venue.

These dorm rooms are 'offered' for free lodging , however, due partially to the lower than expected turn-out ATM we urge any who can afford it to make an additional donation to URBAN 15- this should be done by giving the $$ to Greg so we can keep track of the total- IF however if you want to wait until you return home you can donate at the URBAN 15 site at the bottom of the home page. PLEASE let Greg know after you have done this and be sure to mention TEXLEM in the PP NOTES...

I really love this venue- its far better in many many ways to the SELEM auditorium.

I am sure that we will have plenty attending TEXLEM 2013. Thus we need to do EVERYTHING it takes to get invited back. I think Tim can get it for us on a weekend during a warmer month and of course NOT on SuperBowl Sunday.

Due to the lower turnout we will be taking donations in a 'TipJar' in the kitchen. If any driving in want to help by bringing something to add there will be a list of needed items in the TEXLEM foody Thread.

Here is a sample..
    Items like coffee(whole beans plz, if you can) pancake syrup, jams and jellies, eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, BBQ sauce, Velvetta chez and rotel tomotoes/chilis, Corn chips, Fritoes, picante sauces(Tim likes it HOT HOT) , block cheddar chez, Tortillas, bread, sour cream, milk, butter,10lbs of pototoes, yellow & green onions, green chilies ALL are needed- please post what you can bring or pick up in San Antonio--if we each all add ~10$ worth on items we will have a feast. If you would rather donate cash or help with the food/KP that is fine. Bring a guest and they can attend and enjoy all (except shirt and doorprizes) for only 20$. There are still a few airbeds and bedding not spoken for(PM me on this ASAP)
    WE need lots of bacon.mmmmm BACON!!

****8 days***yippee!!!
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 01-27-2012 at 22:06.

BBQ Sauce, Tortillas will be brought By Rod.

lots more on the list- please post HERE whatever you already have to contribute. The items needed list is in the above post.

The lower than wanted/needed turnout means less $$ for items other than paying for the venue.. Next year we all need to convince others to make he event. BTW bring your own lanyards for your namebadges.