Thread: Two Holograms

Default Two Holograms

Couple more short videos of transmission holograms.

Of course I had to do one with a magnifying glass and some pocket items:

Here's an attempt at holo'ing something more difficult - my fingertips. This was not easy as I had to use one hand as a shutter to block the laser. The other hand (left) then positioned the hologram glass and posed itself while the (right) hand operated the shutter (piece of paper). This 1-2 second exposure reveals a soft image. Flesh does not image well under red light, however I hope to have a better 'flesh' hologram in the future.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb_E9VwZppc

awesome video ...!
    Superb...!

I get a message saying "This video does not exist"
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

... the user "JamesBond" seems to be a spam-bot with automated scanning+answering on the text, not on the linked contents :-/

Viktor

Bah... Didn't take notice of the original OP date.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001