Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PureMicro lasershow :-)

i see pictures made with mirror reflex camera like eos from canon and it looks amazing!
    i think this can never been done with a digital camera..

blackout / mask is difficult, i allways swap x and y to make nice movemnts, so the mask spot then is on 3 different places.. complex
    laser greets joost
    i am happy you like my video, i post video's to let other laserist enjoy same as i enjoy other video's
    but there is a lot of negative feedback pitty..

we all love lasers, be happy :-)

Yes reflex camera are doing a great job IF correctly adjusted. I plan to buy a reflex soon as my standard camera don't take amazing laser pictures, even if it's one of the best "compact" camera (Panasonic TZ10). But lack of big optics to capture lots of light, and lack of big sensor can't do magic...

Of course you can only correctly use a BAM if you have a DAC for each laser and don't do physical adjustments after setting the blackout mask, only software adjustments!

Thanks Joost, I enjoy your videos. I especially like it when I know what projectors I am looking at!

Thanks!

I happy to make it, there will folow more..
    special after the new lasers come out nd soon my 9W RGB :-)

laser greets joost

yes, but when you standing in FOH on 35meter it was so bright.
    i look to the lasers from 2300 till 0700hour, pain my eyes ;-)

the video and pictures are not so good as in reel!
    i try many different camera's but no cheap camera's work good.
    and i scary to put a expensive camera in the bright beams
    i had one time killed a camera in the first day with my lasershow (demo is studio at 10 meters)
    I still can't quite believe this stuff.

Complains about pain in eyes from 35m, says he wouldn't put a nice camera in the beams for fear of damage, and yet is happy to 'set up by eye' and put the crowd in the firing line significantly closer than he is.

Maybe much tighter regulation would be a good thing in Europe, because it would either force people like Joost to comply, or put them out of business.

Now I agree, we 'could' get away with more power I think, but it sounds as if no effort to evaluate these shows has even happened, so it's not even as if he knows 'what' he is doing, just that it's 'bright', and could damage his camera. Wing and a prayer....

Maybe Maurice or someone could comment, is that just the way it is in Netherlands? Everyone just gets on with it, and crosses their fingers? I get the sense from reading Maurices posts that he takes quite a lot of notice of safety.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Well Mccarrot will be visiting the Lem (he ordered breakfast ) so it might be a good idea to do another safety course for people that are visiting the Lem. Joost will be there too and if he is is "open " for it then he at least can learn a few things to improve the safety of the crowd when doing a show. I never do shows but i need to refresh my knowledge too in case someone has a question. Its always good to learn even if your doing shows for quite a while

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Pity about the music...

Those beams look hot, very hot.

If I ever attend one of your events Joost, remind me to dance with my back to the source

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    is that just the way it is in Netherlands? Everyone just gets on with it, and crosses their fingers? I get the sense from reading Maurices posts that he takes quite a lot of notice of safety.
    Not its not the way it is in the netherlands.
    I know for a fact that maurice comforts safety well and some other companies do too, these are companies I respect

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    I

Maybe Maurice or someone could comment, is that just the way it is in Netherlands? Everyone just gets on with it, and crosses their fingers? I get the sense from reading Maurices posts that he takes quite a lot of notice of safety.

In the Netherlands we have the same rules as in the rest of europe and UK.

The problem is there is nobody checking this regulations.
    It's like if you know a highway where there is no police and no speed camera's people will start to drive faster than allowed.

But if you damage someone's eye or even worse you will have a very big problem, an you will have to pay a lot of money and probbably go to jail.
    So it's a very tricky game Joost (and many others) are playing.

It's also difficult for other players on the market, because I sometimes get questions from my customers why I shoot my beams only after X distance in the audiance, while others shoot 3W beams in the audiance after 10 meter.
    (try and do some MPE caluations on this, we have the numbers 3,5mm beam, 1mRad 3200mW, 10 meter distance )

Hi Maurice -

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    In the Netherlands we have...
    Is this info - http://www.photonlexicon.com/wiki/in...he_Netherlands - current / correct? Please let me know, if-not, please supply current info... bedankt!

..carry-on..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...