Thread: Logsquared

Default Logsquared

Finally getting around to posting this.

Wanted to let everyone know what a great product Logsquared made for me.
    I was in a very last minute situation for Red before NYE and he stepped up and came through for me.

He built me two of his Red modules doing about 700mW of 635nm and a pretty nice beam , I am using them on a couple of Mobolazer ML-10 modification that turned out great. Nice Red and a great price for beam stuff.

Mobo units now have 1W / 532nm , 700mW /635nm, 1.75W / 445nm and a pretty nice beam shape. These turned out great.

Thanks
    Larry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0109.jpg  

IMAG0110.jpg  

IMAG0111.jpg  

IMAG0112.jpg  

looks good, been meaning to do something similar to my mobos, might get around to it some day

Thanks Larry. I am glad you like them.

Funny thing.... I have gaff tape on the front of my mobo just like yours

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    looks good, been meaning to do something similar to my mobos, might get around to it some day
    Pretty easy mod, once I figured it all out. I use the color flag channels to drive the modulation of each color and just moved the shutter and put a mirror on it so it does not heat up.
    Bought a big heat sink as my base plate and found a aluminum box that works great as the cover.
    Is some beautiful beams. Working on a little scan head for a port but trying to decide if I want to keep it all DMX or do ILDA to the scanner.
    I have some of the old Mobo scan heads with the the rack mount modulation controller but they are just GM20 so pretty limited.

Larry