Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with logo

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    New rule: Quit posting your opinion as fact. This is a non negotiable rule that applies directly to you. I've run across a number of threads where you do just this and it's annoying and destroys the content of threads you ostensibly participate in.

Qualifiers for posting opinion as fact necessitates you providing proof and/or evidence. Under no circumstances should you vomit forth your personal opinion with any weight in excess of the evidence provided.

Good Example: "This can be done with run of the mill 30k galvos and here is the file proving it."

Heh thats nice, lets ask for ilda's again.
    Again this is the run and go attitude of: Hey I want graphics but I never would like to pay for them, lets post on PL..
    I'm too busy with other laser project to constantly throw graphics in the air for the taking.

What I would love to see is a proper request section, where we have some rules where you clarify why you need it, for example: to learn from it, charity, etc.
    That would so help in preventing to get that feel where you make something and the person just dissapears without a single thank you.

I'd love to be able to contribute to this forum sometime and be happy to see I can make people happy, but there are just so many things wrong with many requests that it rather gives the oposite will to do so.

Anyhow if a friend I know and have here on PL, for the meantime send me a PM if you need something of a graphic and I'll see what i can do

Here are some no exposure tweaked photographs.
    They are taken with a phone camera, (which doesn't allow me to change exposure): http://masterpj55.deviantart.com/gal...et=24#/d4nz5zg
    They dont flicker, I'm also able to apply the same thing to text.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Also while I am here and you are under my skin again, thin down your sig box. Under no circumstances should your sig box be larger than your post content. In addition: Padding your replies to this board to increase the post content would not be an acceptable solution.

INB4: You ignore everything I just stated and instead complain about "the tone"(Tm) as if it is the only issue and dismiss everything else due to what you perceive as a personal attack.

TLDR; You are acting in a problematic way. Stop.
    - You could have just asked me right away about the sig, but fair enough. I thinned it down.

- I'm not sure about padding my replies to this board why you come up with something like that, I really dont care about the postcount or any kind of count, I'm just stating it is possible with 30kpps scanners.

- I always read my text and messages
    Last edited by masterpj; 02-20-2012 at 03:35.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Again this is the run and go attitude of: Hey I want graphics but I never would like to pay for them, lets post on PL.
    I'm too busy with other laser project to constantly throw graphics in the air for the taking.

Just FYI, astroguy has been on PL since 2006 and this is the first time he asks for a logo (i just went through his started threads), so no hit and run here, just you talking out of yer arse

FYI no2 (a personnal note): the whole wide world is NOT hanging off yer balls young master PJ, so lighten up a bit...

rant off, carry on please...
    "its called character briggs..."

I see.... Alrighty then, i'l make the graphic.

Just plain simple what im asking in above; make a request section on PL > Have some rules that demand people to clarify why they need it.
    That little thing right there would so get me back to contributing and would certainly stop me from ranting lately.

Hi Guys, sorry to stir up the nest here. I was not asking for anything I would use commercially or anything, I just wanted to show some of the guys at work our logo with my projector. This is just a hobby I don't take it that serious just have fun. And thank you guys for the help.

Fred
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Quote Originally Posted by Astroguy View Post
    Hi Guys, sorry to stir up the nest here. I was not asking for anything I would use commercially or anything, I just wanted to show some of the guys at work our logo with my projector. This is just a hobby I don't take it that serious just have fun. And thank you guys for the help.

Fred
    No no it's ok, a misunderstanding on my side too here, I didn't really look at ur join date and I hadn't seen you posting before on the forums

Logo attached plus 15
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you everyone for the help, I whish I was better at programming logos but I have not had a lot of time in the last year or so to spend on my hobby due to changing jobs.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Quote Originally Posted by Astroguy View Post
    Thank you everyone for the help, I whish I was better at programming logos but I have not had a lot of time in the last year or so to spend on my hobby due to changing jobs.
    That's Ironic; changing jobs is what got me trying to make better logos...