Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with logo

Default Need help with logo

I have been trying to get this logo to display without blinking but I can't get a handel on it. No matter what I do there are just too many points. I am just trying to do the out lines. Can some here help? I have Pangolin 2000.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CintasLabelsFINAL2Transparent copy.bmp  

"Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Let me se if I can do anything with it.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Seems like too many points pop up... What if we use the center line for the bottom part? I split the image up and traced them each to their own cue (bottom part is center line only) then put hem back together. It looks ok and flickers less. I just need to try to export it for LD to open.
    Last edited by allthatwhichis; 02-12-2012 at 08:30.

Thanks, I am sure anything is better than what I came up with.

Just the M and outer loop in blue, 482 points. Text as presented by itself is too complicated.

M482blue.ild

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just the M and outer loop in blue, 482 points. Text as presented by itself is too complicated.

M482blue.ild
    Thanks, I will try it this week end.

Actually the text can be done without flicker if ur using 30kpps scanners that is.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Actually the text can be done without flicker if ur using 30kpps scanners that is.
    how would you achieve that? because i get flicker with stickfont text and the logo (not counting the 2 lines above and below) even with CT6215 scanners

Red face

Sorry Fred; I thought I sent what I did to you in a PM... but I can't find it in my sent items...

Here is a selection of frames; 10 is probably the best with one circle around the M and single line font for the lettering with no lines around the lettering; 11 thru 30 and 31 thru 42 are short animations.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    New rule: Quit posting your opinion as fact. This is a non negotiable rule that applies directly to you. I've run across a number of threads where you do just this and it's annoying and destroys the content of threads you ostensibly participate in.

Qualifiers for posting opinion as fact necessitates you providing proof and/or evidence. Under no circumstances should you vomit forth your personal opinion with any weight in excess of the evidence provided.

Good Example: "This can be done with run of the mill 30k galvos and here is the file proving it."
    Bad Example: "It can be done with 30k galvos."
    Worse Example: "It can be done."
    Worser Example: "It can be done." Followed by ignoring the queries contrary to your point.
    Worst Example: "Why would you want to do that? I don't want to explain my position any further."
    Worstest Example: Stating "Why?" while avoiding the point of the discussion because you don't see a point to it.
    Worsterest Example: "My wiafu says that you shouldn't do this."

Also while I am here and you are under my skin again, thin down your sig box. Under no circumstances should your sig box be larger than your post content. In addition: Padding your replies to this board to increase the post content would not be an acceptable solution.

INB4: You ignore everything I just stated and instead complain about "the tone"(Tm) as if it is the only issue and dismiss everything else due to what you perceive as a personal attack.

TLDR; You are acting in a problematic way. Stop.