Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: 9W RGB special red beam!

Jon,

U moet stoppen met het oppakken un hem, hij is gewoon een liefde!

The Roaches , run for cover, when the lights are turned on (exposed)....
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

@ C - Cabal!

@ Eric - Hahaha! Ja, je hebt gelijk, misschien zal Ik roepen 'FTD' en draad hem sommige bloemen!

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by RGB LASER VERKOOP View Post
    I sold hondereds of lasers and all clients are happy and come back for more power and better systems ;-)
    I love how you keep the client dumb because most people dont have measurement tools to measure the power they get.
    ^ HUGE sarcasm here.

For someone that sells for such a long time, you were trying to commit an unfair bussiness practice with QS sales.... sounds very experienced! *not*.
    Which I was about to report, but someone was ahead of me.

Why would i report? Well, I work in this bussiness too and fair bussiness practices is what we all strive for, to make this a fair market (at least I hope so).

Laserworld also sells a lot of lasers, but that doesn't mean they are good.
    They are in fact often the complete opposite of that.. the client is just being scammed and your nothing different from their practices.
    I remember having heard that laserworld sold an RGV projector once as an RGB and broke contact with a client and got away with it.
    But mostly their unfair bussiness practices are with output power (we all know it yep)

Joost these are the real facts right here, stop manipulating clients.

Also could you tell me how you provide proper support and clarity with that broken english to clients outside of the netherlands?
    How much support do you give anyway on your products? (I'm not talking warranty only, which is also not proper because you are required to provide at least 2 year warranty) or is it just sell and thats it?

My god Jon your dutch is terrific btw.
    Jij kan zo een nederlander worden!
    Last edited by masterpj; 04-07-2012 at 16:13.

Is it really that difficult for sellers, to be honest??
    Especially when they know that feedback on their products, will be shared here on the forum?

Nothing wrong with selling stuff here, but please be HONEST.
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    My god Jon your dutch is terrific...
    Bedankt, ik laat Google weten!

Jij kan zo een nederlander worden!
    hah! well, I could only hope so.. I'd love to learn another language.. It's a fantastic way to learn just how not-smart you really are. I never thought I could master Espaņol, but, I did - y sin apoyo de 'google', jajajaja..

..Well, maybe if the 'US / UKLEM' ever happens U kunt uitnodigen een prachtige nederlandse meisje naar engeland om teach me echte nederlandse!

cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    Is it really that difficult for sellers, to be honest??
    Especially when they know that feedback on their products, will be shared here on the forum?

Nothing wrong with selling stuff here, but please be HONEST.
    It's not difficult for me and some others here, jon, ct-lasers and francesco, just to name a few, we can all tell that by seeing the good feedback these guys get and they deserve it, (I dont really sell here but If I do sometime I will def contribute to PL and also will take all feedback into account).
    Anyway: There are a lot of honest dealers out there and I'm glad non honest dealers get bashed like this, I mean.. do they deserve to be treated nicely for being rude themselves and for screwing with costumers?

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ..Well, maybe if the 'US / UKLEM' ever happens U kunt uitnodigen een prachtige nederlandse meisje naar engeland om teach me echte nederlandse!
    j
    Will do

Ik zal prachtige nederlandse meisje uitnodigen.

Same as whitelight my 2.1 watt kvant had 2.9watts
    Divergence is really good on the kvants so i'm not sure where you have been seeing those kvants.
    Just digging the safety bit up again because I had my Kvant on tonight PJ despite only having B/ G at the moment.

I can confirm what you're saying about divergence and tightness of beam. These things are tight as a Gnats ass!

With the room heavily hazed the patterns were razor sharp but more than that from the distance of the entire room away from the aperture, the beam diameter was still about 3mm, less than the barrel of a biro. Never seen anything so tight in non OPSL.

I certainly wouldn't be setting these up into an audience by eye. Absolute legal suicide and potentially suicide for the eyes as well!

You could feel the warmth of the beam on your skin and in my case that's with nearly 700mw of red missing on white.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Attachment 31661
    Leave him alone Dave, He's not worth it ....

Attachment 31661

Nah it's not dead just: