Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rip Off Alert ! Edison and 300evil quad modules

I Agree with you guys, the modules are great design,

im just sharing my experience , and was asking for tips/ help,... thats all.

I dont like to beat around the bush, if thats what happened in my situation, then it is what i will write about it, nothing but facts.

anyways... i think this is where this thread needs to end.
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

over and out !!

It's unfortunate that this thread even exists. I know you and Edison were having an argument in another thread, I'm not sure why there needs to be a second one with such an inflammatory title. It does seem like the problems with your existing module should be directed at the builder rather than Edison. I can understand your frustration in not being able to find the builder.

Over the past couple years I have had several transactions with Edison. I'll be the first to admit he's a little eccentric . Overall I have been very satisfied working with Edison. When I have had problems he was more than willing to work out satisfactory solutions. His products are high quality.

Mike

....all I can say is I have 2 blue modules from him, and Im getting 2 red modules made now.... Communication has been nothing less than great and I would not hesitate to get any more modules from him... Only issue I had was when one of my blue modules dropped in power, BUT he offered to update BOTH my blue modules with beam suppression and a new driver AND ship them back to me for free..That's good customer service!

-Brooks
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

The title disturbs me, nice way to speak about someone what is obviously either someone who is trying to steal customers by making someone look bad or someone that starts posting right away when he sees something is wrong without really putting some effort in contacting someone.

Like u said its not edisons fault but in the meantime you do include his name in the title as if he is the issue.
    Remove his name at least then! This appears in google searches if you dont, and thats not very nice.
    Next time ask others if they are having issues before you start posting with a very bad and serious statement like rip off right away.

I included his name , because, if you read the original thread, you can see, it was him, that decided to slap his name on my problem modules, so i guess he just wanted to take credit for it then.

its simple really, let me explain again:

i ordered 2 blue quad modules, from Edison and 300evil's groupbuy,
    10 months later, i got 1 module doing 1.5 watts and the 2nd module doing 2.5 watts.

It kind of reminds me of Laserworld , (Underspec), dont you think?

but if you want to fix it mr. PJ , then you are welcome to buy these modules from me... :P
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter

I thought the reason that everyone had to wait forever on the 300evil group buy was because edison was waiting for some magical screws that took him like a year to get...

dont think 100% of the blame lies on 300evil

Adam is a stand up guy.

I have not seen him he lately, I wonder if he is ok?
    This space for rent.

flecom:
    That is correct, yes the first 4 months of delays in shipping out the parts, was due to Edisons missing screws,
    the remaining 6 months of delays was 300evil.

another thing, after waiting around 6 months, i told Adam, that i completely understood, if he did not have enough time to finish them, and i would gladly take a refund, but he wouldnt do that either, so i was strung along, with my hands tied..
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter

I have purchased modules from edison and other items from 300evil, and gotten 100% great communications and support from both of them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy other items from them.

Tim