I too have bought things from both of them. Yes, Edison has some peculiar eccenttricities that are well documented here and may also be language barrier related. 300Evil on the other hand has been fine in my dealings with him but, he's had an enormous amount of "life" stuff happen as of late, between health issues, work, family issues, etc. NOT that it's an excuse. I think the fact that he hasn't defended himself in any of these threads is a testament to the fact that he's even too busy to log on to PL with the frequency that he used to and, probably isn't even aware of the bashing. Should he make things right for you? Of course. But is your case an exception to the rule? I believe most definitely. I have even had discussions with him about building my two Edison quads since I know he is quite skilled with them and, he has fully been open with the fact that he hasn't had time to take the project on and we've delayed the date on a few occasions. I've since found out just how much it will cost per module and will probably tackle it myself someday instead. (I didn't dream it would be that much!) Or, just sell my kits since I'm awfully "time/skills challenged" as well.