Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy, ILDA Editor

Default Anarchy, ILDA Editor

Anyone have the full version of this. I think it's a great little program although I'm only using the DEMO version to make my ILDA files. Won't allow you to re-edit files in DEMO.
    Can't quite part with the full $300 they want for such small size program, just wondered if anyone has the full version and wants to pass it my way (blag blag blag)!!!!!

Many thanks,

I know how you feel, i need Mamba or Mamba Black but i dont really want to pay so much for it. Anyone got a copy of Mamba or Mamba Black that they could share with a fellow Laserist??? :?

I've got Mamba Black.
    Unfortunately you need the usb dongle with it.
    Without the dongle it only runs in demo mode
    It does come with 12 shows though, it's a pity you cant buy a spare dongle off them.

Anarchy may well be protected with a dongle.

Jim

I am selling my Mamba 2004 and Dongle.

Default For JimBo

I know this may sound a bit out of the Blue but.......

Would it be possible to copy a full version of Mamba Black? for me??? ops:

Or would the Demo version of it run in full version with a DAC board such as EasyLase USB?

The demo will run as the full program with the dongle.
    On the full version you just get more shows and loads of frames.
    I'll put a copy of the cd somewhere so you can download it.

Jim

Default For Jimbo

Oh thanks mate is the dongle like a USB Pen Drive?

Where would you like to copy the CD contents to?

I have Mamba 2004, I got a copy off someone else. At the time he bought it once installed it generated a code . You then had to e-mail this to medialas and they sent you an activation key and serial number
    Apparently the number generated was something to do with XP reading something off the harddrive. So every pc/ laptop is going to be different that uses XP
    This guy actually found that there is a way round this, if you use Windows 2003 Server, which is pretty much the same as XP(apparently more stable) then the code produced is the same every time. So he registered with that code, we both ran laptops with Win 2003 server and got the same thing running with same activation codes, luckily that code was also what my home pc came up with so I have 2 machines running Mamba 2004.
    This guy was a keen IT bod and took him a few good weeks of trying things, but hey, he got there in the end!
    Does anyone have Anarchy then?? I'll swap for Mamba2004, I've also got Boxlaser s/w too that I run!

Maz,

I have heard very good reviews of anarchy
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

It is an excellent little program. As I said I do actually use it for making up ILDA frames especially for TEXT's. I'll use Anarchy for this and then import that frame into Mamba and then animate it from there. The good thing with anarchy as well is that you can give the frame true 3D depth, which then works well in Mamba, when you spin it on an x,y or z axis, also using the perspective slider in mamba gives extra cool results too!!!
    Can't justify the spend ......willing to sell my soul in return for it though :lol: