Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Old School — Like NEW!

Sorry about the dental work! Chew softly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    This system has been on the back of my mind for QUITE some time! I'm still hoping to get the deal done but, still trying to jam together the funds. I've had a few other silly purchases since then, not to mention like $2000 of dental work.

I'm working on it though!!!

Did a couple of shows last week with the system at the New Exploratorium in their amazing theater. Doing a few more today. I'm still amazed at how great this laser looks and how well the system functions.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laser.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	39936
    Last edited by Earthnik; 09-15-2013 at 18:13.

nice stuff. nothing beats ion (other than opsl). I got caught up on power and now I'm chasing quality. Love the lumia. Diode just doesn't do it. I had a set of svs scanners that I replaced with catz. Broke the torsion bar and went to eye magics and then 6800 and now 6210's. That's a beautiful setup. I think you'll regret selling it.

LOL ... nothing to regret ... no one is willing to pay me pennies on the dollar. At least the system is out there entertaining people. How do you like the 6210's?

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    nice stuff. nothing beats ion (other than opsl). I got caught up on power and now I'm chasing quality. Love the lumia. Diode just doesn't do it. I had a set of svs scanners that I replaced with catz. Broke the torsion bar and went to eye magics and then 6800 and now 6210's. That's a beautiful setup. I think you'll regret selling it.

I love them. They are really really accurate and speedy. There is no down side I've seen. The drivers are small and cool as well. Well there is one down side....expense. Broke the bank for sure.

Laser Warning

Hi Sir Frank..

Long-time no type.. But, umm, a (possible..) concern, here / request for clarification, por favor? re:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthnik View Post
    Did a couple of shows last week with the system at the New Exploratorium in their amazing theater. Doing a bunch more today including some original Laseruim RGB shows. ...
    ..please shoot me an email to jon AT laserium DOT com, and let me know what the above 'means' / what's going on / being done.. If it's just 'Ron let me bring my rig in to play it in the theater for grins n giggles', and it was 'only an audience of 2-3 peeps', OK, cool.. but.. there's a very-specific reason that any 'public' performances of Laserium-shows / content - *especially*, anything 'advertised' - other than Our own-efforts, NOT be happening anywhere in the Bay-area, right now.. Please contact me asap to clarify / help me understand what's being done, so I don't have any wrong conclusions to jump to.

(PS - Only concerned with Laserium-show content played to a public-audience(s) in the Bay-area.. You're welcome to play LFI, et al-content up there all day-long - not my Dept.

Gracias! ciao ciao..
    J
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 09-15-2013 at 10:33. Reason: clarity...
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by Earthnik View Post
    Did a couple of shows last week with the system at the New Exploratorium in their amazing theater. Doing a bunch more today including some original Laseruim RGB shows. I'm still amazed at how great this laser looks and how well the system functions.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laser.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	39936

Any chance you've got some video?

Email reply with clarification has been sent ...

I did stick my iPhone out the window of the control booth far a couple of 10 second videos. Certainly nothing willing putting up on YouTube. LOL

Gone but not forgotten … Someone finally convinced me to sell the old Laser Fantasy Synth. I fought the whole way, but know it's going to someone who will love it as much as I have.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LaserSynth.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	42832