Thread: Request assistence with Logo for next friday's show

Default Request assistence with Logo for next friday's show

Hello,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Linde_Wordmark_RGB_L_Pos_Ver1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	32187

for a show next friday i am asked to create a laser logo for attached logofile of the Linde corporation, which i received today.

I used BEYOND to trace the file and this resulted in the attachment which is very nice to start out with.

I tried to change the colour to a similar blue but then additional lines are added so i am a little lost on how to do this.
    It would help me a lot if somenone could guide me through this steps so i can get the best out of it or be so friendly, since friday is pretty soon, to edit the files so it looks more like the logo on their site http://www.lindegasbenelux.com

uploading the beyond cue doesn't seem to be allowed so please drop me a mail when you offer your assistence so we can take a look at it.

Thanks in advance

Regards Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

linde gas.lds

Something like this ?

Hi Bart, thanks, yes excatly like that. I almost got the same except that i had some sort of gap on the top of the "L" how did you close the gap?
    And if i want to change the color to blue, i can use the color slider of course or by editing the frame. After selecting all and then changing the color to dark blue this adds lines and then it doesn't look that good anymore. Also seems to put 2 pictures after each other.

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

I traced the logo in quickshow/quicktrace , checked it in the frame editor, painted it with the paintroller, then exported the cue to .lds.

Im at work now, otherwise I would have traced it with trace-it, then optimise with ildsos.

Don't know if you like it, i added a subtle effect to it.
    linde gas.qsyn
    Last edited by -bart-; 05-23-2012 at 02:39.

thanks, will testdrive it later today !