Thread: New member - Hello from Vancouver!

Default New member - Hello from Vancouver!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Attila, I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada.
    I speak Hungarian & English, so if anyone speaks Hungarian that's cool and be sure to tell me

I'm in the business of event planning, predominantly raves, and concerts right now, soon corporate.

Been a big fan of lasers for years, my uncle owns night clubs in Eastern Europe (Serbia & Hungary), and I probably saw my first lasershow at age 6 when I first went to his club, it was a watercooled argon system, but I don't know much more than that.

I am just getting into ILDA controlled lasers, I do own a few DMX controlled chinese lasers, but the galvos on those are crap. The output, is not too bad.
    I am currently waiting on my first ILDA laser, one with 300mW Green, and 20kbpss scanners. I am new, and do not know too much yet, but one day soon I'd like to build my own laser system

Nice to be finally an active member of this site

Cheers

Welcome aboard.
    You'll find that all the members here will give advice and guidance when needed.
    Also when you need bits there is normally somebody upgrading that will do you a good deal on their old kit.

Jim

Welcome Attila!

Great to see new faces here...

Adam

Default nice to meet you

Nice to meet you , so comfortable to talk with you , I like your talk way and thank you for your picture !

If you need any help welcome to contact me !