Thread: Modifying at Chauvet Scorpion Storm FX Please Help

Default Modifying at Chauvet Scorpion Storm FX Please Help

So this is a diffraction laser by Chauvet. I robbed the diodes out of it to create 2 working units. Now I have this unit with no diodes. Would any of you be interested in making this into a Blue/Green unit? The original specs say this unit uses 30mw lasers. I'm not sure if this unit can do more than that but I guess its possible.

What I don't want is something unsafe. I understand this unit in the end may be illegal, but I don't want it to be unsafe. I never point these things at people and always point at the ceiling. The beam angles are pretty wide on this so sometime they get low but I always use these as a ceiling effect. Whatever the case with the modification of this unit I plan on using a Beam Block.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested because I'm willing to pay...or if someone can shoot me a list of parts I need that will be sure to work I'd love to hear from you. I have NO experience building diodes just FYI but I love hanging around the people who do and trying to learn. I'm hoping this doesn't troll up a bunch of drama. If it does, I'll pull the thread.

My time frame is as late as April 3rd to get this done. I also have video of what I know about the unit but I will send that in a PM.

Thanks ahead of time.

JF Productions
    "Kansas City's Sound Solution"
    kcdj.pro
    www.facebook.com/kcdj.pro

bump
    and
    thanks
    JF Productions
    "Kansas City's Sound Solution"
    kcdj.pro
    www.facebook.com/kcdj.pro