Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eliezer From Artlaser Technology Co., Ltd

Default Eliezer From Artlaser Technology Co., Ltd

Nice to see the New look of the Forums!! Ole!

Here, i want to introduce myself to the new members. That Eliezer from Artlaser Technology Co., Ltd, a friend from China.
    We are smart at produce whole system laser projectors. Single color, RGY, multicolor, 40mw-10w. Just pay less money and u will hold good quality lasers in hands.

http://www.artlaser.net/defaulten.asp

and my email at export@artlaser.net
    I'm also glad to help members to find cheap laser fittings in China.
    =============================
    Art Laser Technology Co., Ltd
    Exports Department
    Tel:+86 755 82449798
    Mail: export@artlaser.net
    MSN:liustar546@msn.com
    =============================

I don`t know about the rest of you guys but I am tired of web sites trying to sell products but don`t have prices. then you have to go back and forth with e-mails to China that take days to finish a conversation. I have bought a lot of equipment from China and travel there a few times a year and know they like to bicker a little. But if you want to sell in the US you need to do it the way WE do it here.
    Please post prices and you WILL sell your product here.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Here Here.
    Prices please Eliezer.

Jim

Ditto... :roll:

Astro... where in our beautiful sunshine state do you live. I'm just north of the mouse...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Default Florida laserists

Hey Allthat...

My Mom lives about 90 minutes north of the mouse... I go to visit her quite frequently, and the last time I did so I drove down to Astroguy's neighborhood for a laser geek get-together. Maybe the next time I'm in Florida the three of us could get together for a cup of coffe or something. (Did I hear someone say beer and pizza?)

Just a thought.

Adam

10/4... Sounds like your mom lives very close to me. I'm about 1/2 way between Ocala and Orlando. It's kinda funny, I also lived in Summerville for about a year... I guess almost 10 years ago. I worked for awhile at the Olive Garden at Northwoods Mall in N Charleston... I hate cooking... :lol: Shoot me a PM next time you're down. My first scanner set should be here... in a week or two, hopefully less. :roll: I just got into lasers a few months ago so I am REAL unsure what I am doing. :? but having fun...

Still no prices yet huh? I think this is the seller of the RGB set that is in another thread for $5700USD. I THINK. Could be wrong. It would be nice to see a site with all the prices on it. Is there any way we can find a US ditributor of products? I know of Axis, but they don't have any ILDA controlled sets. I've never seen a DMX, or ILDA for that matter, but DMX seems worthless to me, but I want to DRAW stuff not just see cool designs. :twisted: I may not be sure what DMX is capable of though.

Guys, I've been in contact with Elieze regarding their RGB lasers. here are the prices:

These high-end lasers come with Cambridge 8210 galvos.

RGB500
    Power:200mW(Green532nm)+250mW(Red
    635nm)+50mW(Blue473nm), multicolor programmable laser, High speed scanner(CTI or LM) , 14 DMX Channels
    $4780.00 USD + shipping + insurance

RGB1000
    Power:350mW(Green532nm)+300mW(Red
    635nm)+100mW(Blue473nm), multicolor programmable laser, High speed scanner(CTI or LM) , 14 DMX Channels

$5700.00 USD + shipping + insurance

Lucky 5 (Digital)
    Power:500mW(Green532nm)+550mW(Red
    635nm)+350mW(Blue473nm), multicolor programmable laser, High speed scanner(CTI or LM) , 14 DMX Channels

11,900USD + shipping + insurance

Lucky 6 (Analog)
    Power:500mW(Green532nm)+550mW(Red
    635nm)+350mW(Blue473nm), multicolor programmable laser, High speed scanner(CTI or LM) , 14 DMX Channels

13,500USD + shipping + insurance

:? I thought this post was about the $5700 one...?

What happened was originally when I emailed him, he made a mistake and sent me the wrong price for the Lucky 5 laser system.

That is why I posted it, because it seemed to good to be true for such bright RGB laser, later when I was talking to him on MSN, it was determined that he actually gave me the price of the RGB1000 laser, and made a mistake quoting the Lucky 5.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis
    Ditto... :roll:

Astro... where in our beautiful sunshine state do you live. I'm just north of the mouse...
    I live just west of West Palm Beach in Royal Palm Beach.
    If your ever down this way give me a shout.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"