Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Right angle prisms for reflecting red lasers on the hypotenuse

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany (Kassel)
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Hi guys,

    the prisms arrived today. Will be packed next two days and shipped on monday.

    IMG_0572.JPG

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,041

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany (Kassel)
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Prisms are packed and will be shipped tomorrow.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany (Kassel)
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Hi guys!

    The prisms have been shipped on monday. The tracking numbers are available. If somebody is interested in, let me know.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Zweibrücken, Germany
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Got mine last tuesday, thanks!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany (Kassel)
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Hi guys!

    I´m going to order the next run of prisms for blue lasers. I´ll order 5mm and 7mm prisms.

    Any interest?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    I got the reds a couple of days ago. thanks a lot!

    no more blues for me for the time being
    "its called character briggs..."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Alex,
    The reds arrived yesterday; many thanks indeed!
    What is your time frame and pricing on 7mm blue prisms? I will hopefully be after 20 if the piggy bank will let me...
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,513

    Default

    I am still waiting for my red prisms, but hopefully any day now. I have used the 5mm blue prisms and they are very good and just as described, BUT, I really do not like the 5mm size. They are just too small,difficult to handle, demanding on positioning and do not make my build any more compact and so I could use some more, but only if 7mm.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany (Kassel)
    Posts
    264

    Default

    The price will remain the same as for 7mm red prisms.

    I´ll order them coming Wednesday. Lead time is 5 weeks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •