i figured id post this here since it would operate more like a GB..

im now offering type II anodizing. i think the easiest way to do things would be to use this thread to get together groups of folks who want something anodized. i can do almost any color they make dye for (if i have the dye or it can be ordered). individual orders would be too expensive b/c of the time involved in setup. if your willing to pay a higher price im sure we could work something out though. this is not a support thread for modwerx so please keep it on topic. if you have an questions about orders or anything else relating to the shop feel free to send me a pm or an email through the shop. any questions about the anodizing service can be posted here or you can send me either a pm or an email.

price will most likely depend on lot size and setup time but ill be fair either way.

no effects are offered at this time b/c i need to practice more.

all colors shown in pic can be lightened if needed. these samples were made with the full 15min soak time and can be taken out sooner for a lighter color.

any polishing/finishing should be taken care of before anything is shipped to me.

Colors on hand:

Black HBL
Fast Blue
Violet DS
Fluorescent Pink
Electric Blue
Turquoise
Orange 3A
Deep Red
Yellow 4A
Green AEN
Blue 4A