Thread: Trade with Vidal Wolf

Thumbs up Trade with Vidal Wolf

After posting my QM2k with LD2000 intro in the buy/sell/trade section, I noticed Vidal Wolf's holography table and suggested a trade. I'll make this short and sweet: I now have an awesome holography table.

Now if only I can come up with something to trade for that Millenia of his.

Thanks Vidal Wolf!

Vidal Wolf is indeed a great person to work with. He sent me an old o'scope he had laying around for a scanner set I wasn't using. Hope he is getting as much use of the scanners as I am with the scope!

Vidal Wolf is great, I need to send him goodies for the lumia motors he sent my way! I suspect it will be in the form of lumia wheels and torture tubes (boro).

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Hey Robin, I heard the meeting up with my dad went smooth, thats great. =)
    Enjoy the hell outta that setup! I know I did. I might suggest to put a red or green gel piece over the led countdown timer to dim it even further.
    Blowfly, I designed and built a microprojector around those scanners it has a PCAOM on board as well. Sir Adam (300 evil) is wiring and putting an outer case on the system.
    Adam, I hope those motors are the slowest motors you've ever worked with! I love how smooth and slow they are. .2 to .4 volts gets em pretty slow. I think I rebuilt those, tho I dont recall. I soaked the gearbox in alcohol to wash out the grease then hand oiled each gear with a light sillicon oil. It allows the gears to move more freely and theres less friction/adhesion to overcome at low voltages.
    Thanks for the kind words guys!
    I really appreciate the trades Ive done with everyone. Its good times!
    Thank you again.
    Will there be three phase!!!!