Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2.8W RGB laser projector

Default 2.8W RGB laser projector

Hello Everyone,
    Have one 2.8W RGB laser projector in stock.
    Power for each diode are:
    650nm Red >1500mW
    532nm Green> 500mW
    445nm Blue> 800mW

Scanner system is ILDA-30Kpps.
    Control mode: ILDA/Music actived/DMX512/Auto running.
    PM me for price.

Tks in advance.

Best Regards
    Song

Pictures:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	31697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	31698

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	31696

Views:	166 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	31699

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	31700

Views:	204 
Size:	428.9 KB 
ID:	31701
    L.A.S.E.R.
    Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Laser system: Pure Diode 3W & 6W RGB Laser.

www.facebook.com/saifer.sy
    www.laser-viva.com

Lightbulb

Nice dichro-adjuster mounts, HOWEVER... still - this horse-apples needs to stop being constantly crammed in our face in this forum... Nothing 'personal', Song..

Spec, we really need to get these spammers 'corralled'... And / or, they need to be limited to 'FYI: we sell projectors / OEM-components, here's a LINK, and my $120. a year, have a nice day'..

..IMO, 'Buy/Sell/Trade' should be for content-contributing members selling occasional-items / used / trade, etc - the *constant* commercial sellers / McJectors / anyone with a sales-link / info in their Sig, really need to be in a more segregated 'marketplace-like' corral, with rights-to-sell being a *payed-privilege*, not a 'right'...

Dos irritated centavos..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 04-11-2012 at 08:52. Reason: nicer words
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

i generally agree with you Jon, but this is Song's second sales thread since june 2011 (just...)
    "its called character briggs..."

..Yes, that's why I started with a compliment, and said 'nothing personal' to Song..

..I rally for 'equal-application' of the suggestion, from OEM-Boy hawking his homemade mounts from his basement-shop, to Pangolopolous ..put any / all 'commercial-entities' on an equal-footing / playing field... and give us all a 'break' from the near-constant stream of BUY OUR LUNCHBOXXX!!... most people here are plenty astute-enough at 'Use the Search, Luke!' when they need / wish to shop.. more of a 'pull than a push' ambiance for PL..

Hugs to Song, otherwise..
    j

agreed sir jon

and a good laugh with the "pangolopolous". that is most definately a greek name, from a certain area of the south-western mainland
    "its called character briggs..."

Jeez, posted in Buy Sell Trade.... what else can he do? You didn't have to open it and look!

Song you did good, posted pics and opened up the projector and posted the powers. I don't see anything wrong here.
    Glad we didn't have to ask him to open it up.
    Just keep going, post if your actually interested and have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    agreed sir jon

and a good laugh with the "pangolopolous". that is most definately a greek name, from a certain area of the south-western mainland
    With a Capitol "P" thank you...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LaserWizard View Post
    Jeez,
    ..it's Jon, actually...

posted in Buy Sell Trade.... what else can he do?
    Umm, stick to eBay? Or, just simply have an innocuous 'Link to Current Specials' in ones' Sig-line, (..more 'Pull', than 'Push'..) and support the community / PL, in more meaningful / helpful ways? ..Or, stick to a dedicated 'Commercial Sellers / Advertisers' section.. (if we had-one... ) Just a thought..

Really, Tim, it has nothing to-do with the 'appropriate section' in PL, to me (..and several others..) it's more an issue of 'is PL really the 'appropriate-place' for this 'level' of sales? - ie: I'm quite sure that Patrick Murph would step-in and voice a stern *ahem*, if we saw this same-kind / level / frequency of thing popping-up in the ILDA / Laserist-lists - it's just 'not the place' for it / the 'purpose' of those Forums / Threads. Much like, I believe, the 'intent' of PL's 'Buy/Sell/Trade' section was more the 'occasional-Special deal / used / Spring-cleaning'-type sales, not a 'daily-storefront' for every Tian, Ming, and Joost

..it's almost like.. You've probably never-once seen a sign posted in an elevator that says 'Please Do Not Fart In Here' Most people don't need to be 'clued-in' on where is / is-not an 'appropriate place' to make such an 'expression', although they may posses the 'right' to do-such.. It's just a level of etiquette people should learn / know.

You didn't have to open it and look!
    ..And I could also 'hold my breath in the elevator'.. ..It's the fact that these sales-posts are here, increasingly, and, imo, it's just not the 'right place' for it.. like using a bullhorn in a Library - and, I'm not the only one that feels this way.. (..but, yes, I'll grant you that I am probably the most 'obnoxious'..

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...yists-among-us

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...dvertized-here

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...do=showresults

cheers..
    j

I think that the Buy/Sell/Trade section really needs some sorting out, with some specific guidelines about what you can/cannot do, and who can do it.
    I expect Song posted because he saw others who are clearly manuafacturers (and probably his competition) posting all over the board.

So, as a hobbyist forum (predominantly) should it be restricted to the hobbyists for moving on their surplus stuff, and interesting self developed items (mounts, modules, etc), rather than a place for manufacturers to sell brand new off the production line items, mass produced?

Should everything have a price (or guide price) stated, or otherwise assumed to be free?

Should the location have to be given?

Should someone have to make a minimum number of posts before they can participate as a seller in Buy/Sell/Trade? (to show they are an active contributing member of the community, rather than someone who sees it as an 'opportunity' and captive audience)?

As I said, another forum I use has just introduced some very strict rules on selling, as a result of commercial sellers changing what the forum was all about, and causing a lot more work (legally) for admin in resolving deals that had gone wrong. Now, you can only link to ebay auctions there, so they've lost the benefit of having no fees. The admin use some link capturing software which means they get a payout from ebay for the pleasure.
    From admin's point of view it works, the users not so much.

Perhaps we need to stop and have a proper think about this, before it goes too far wrong and goes bad for everyone.

BUT.... can Spec PLEASE get involved now?? we can't affect change without him, and he's been silent to date. I don't think this one is going to go away, and as lasers get more popular and cheaper, with new manufacturers onto the market, this place is going to be a honeypot for them.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.