Thread: ILD SOS

Default ILD SOS

Hi

Not sure if this is the right area to post this but here goes:

Does anyone have a link to purchase ILD SOS or contact with the author?

Cheers

Paul

Hi Phredy

Thanks for the info - possibly looking to buy as its not expensive and looks useful.

Cheers

Paul

Let me know if you have better luck with the purchase than I had. Purchased over a week ago and Credit card was charged and after multiple requests, I've received no response from drlava and I still don't have the software. I'm now trying to get a refund thru google wallet, if that's even possible.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by hdbaird View Post
    Let me know if you have better luck with the purchase than I had. Purchased over a week ago and Credit card was charged and after multiple requests, I've received no response from drlava and I still don't have the software. I'm now trying to get a refund thru google wallet, if that's even possible.

Doug
    I was able to cancel my order for ILD SOS, but required going through google wallet's mediation, from which I also finally got an actual reply from someone at "Nautilus Integration" about the cancellation. I actaully didn't want to cancel, but after 3 tries for just a simple "status" with no reply, I didn't see any other options (and I still don't). If anyone has actually purchased and received ILD SOS, within the last 2 weeks, I'd like to know how they went about doing it. It looks like an awsome and very useful product.

Doug

Hi Folks

I PM`d Drlava on this forum (his status was online) about a week OK regarding buying ILD SOS but I have still not received any message. I dont want to order direct from the web as people seem to be having problems getting their program after paying.
    If anyone has bought a copy recently would be glad to hear from you.
    As above it looks a good prog and $30 is not much money.

Cheers
    Paul

About the orders aren't charged until I have time to email out the download link. I've recently filled a few orders for ILD SOS this week, maybe those people will speak up but usually people are too busy using the software/being productive.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    About the orders aren't charged until I have time to email out the download link. I've recently filled a few orders for ILD SOS this week, maybe those people will speak up but usually people are too busy using the software/being productive.
    I'd love to be one of those productive people. How long does it usually take to process an order? I'm new to this laser thing and still getting used to how things are done. I'd gladly re-order the product knowing that the order will be filled.

Doug.