I wanted to personally send out a thank you to Dr. Lava for savin my bacon! I just finished writing up my wildlife conservation laser show, waited for the city inspector to come, got our venue approval and passed our saftey check. well I ran the first day without a hitch and 2200 people came though on Thursday ( this was for on outdoor sportmans show). On Friday I was well into the 5,000 mark, and 3 hours before the crush of the main crowds.. catfuckincatastrophie.. sector fail on the harddrive. AWWWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!. so quickly reinstalled the newsest version of LSX. but to no avail. so I wrote Lava in a panic and the guy called me to help me out. Well with his help, he was able to look at the corrupted build file, and "patch" what was missing in the corrupted show file. even though it was still fubar, I was able to re-build the entire presentation in 3 hours.
aif it wasnt for Dr. LAVA I would have been screwed. Lesson learned was never leave your back up files on your show cpu harddrive. But I was able to fufill the contract!!! Im upgrading to pro now.The guy is a real pro, understands excatly what I'm taking about when providing usuable feedback. Just awesome service all the way around!!

THANKS DEWD!!!

Nuphotonix