Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My woes with a Cirrect Super-1 laser.

Default My woes with a Cirrect Super-1 laser.

So, I ordered a Super-1 ILDA controllable laser from Cirrect, who in my experience so far with chinese laser makers is the most superior in quality.

The laser was supposed to be 150mW+, however, it looked a little bit dim and the power wasn't stable. Thanks to my friend from LaserAD, we were able to measure the output using a coherent laser checker, and it beam is only 52.2-54.9mW. (it goes up and down in power).

not only that, the galvos that come with this laser 10kbpss suck so much, I can't fine tune them for the ILDA test patterns at all. im ready to toss it and get something different for galvos.

My friend, How much u cost it?
    I have to say, Cirrect and Art are now the best only laser manufactory from China.
    But this time, i think they make a big mistake to u. I feel sorry.

Ours laser here, Everytime, Everyunit, the laser we sell out of our factory, 48hours test-time when off pipelining is absolutely necessarily. We will never sell a unstable output and much less power to our clients. It's a shame thing. We can earn very little from 1 or 2 units. A long term cooperation is good both for u and us. HONOUR is more important than Live!

Sincerely,
    Eliezer
    =============================
    Art Laser Technology Co., Ltd
    Exports Department
    Tel:+86 755 82449798
    Mail: export@artlaser.net
    MSN:liustar546@msn.com

I too got a Super 1 from Cirrect. (through nfi.direct on ebay)
    The laser suck's and the backup does too.
    I will NEVER deal with them again.
    The scanners were stated as 15k yet they would only do 8-10k and at that level they were still very poor and also wouldn't show the test pattern correctly.
    The pictures and description on ebay was also from another laser.
    When I contacted them about my concerns they replied with :-

My name is Michael. I am Stephanie's Boss. She has forwarded it to my house. It is Friday night here.

I am astonished by your email and arrogance.

The scanner is 15K. Your inability or unwillingness to tune the Laser to your software is of no consequence to the spec of the laser or us.

Seek profressional assistance if you do not want to do it yourself.

The product we sold to you is as described in the offer. That you claim otherwise is ludicrous. Please refer to the listing

There is no refund implied or offered in the listing and Sale or Return is never implied or offered. Why would you expect anything else?

Your External purchase of software has nothing to do with us yet we have provided assistance.

Further, I have looked back at your emails. You did not mention software (Mamba Black) until 4 to 5 days AFTER your laser purchase.

If the aser we shipped to you is NOT as described we will refund your money OR repair it as required; If your laser is as described BUT neds to be tuned to YOUR software a service fee is applicable

All shipping fees are at your expense; Returns are not acceptable UNLESS in original packaging and condition; A restocking fee may be applicable for nusance claims
    Postage is £79 each way (391 AU$)

The laser was £320 (790AU$)

Jim

hahaha...
    strange ppl

Arha... Jim, You find a third-part business man, sure they can't give u famous after-sale service. Failed in one brand, they can change another, who care this? And much besides that, they sells u a higher price of course.

But i always have to say Art and Cirrect are good complete laser show makers in China. But about Super 1, i think they Cirrect overrate its scanners ability.
    I'm sales of Artlaser, and our laser price is very competitive compares to trading companies. Because we are manufactory, we are the source, so member don't have to care about the after-sale service.

We are so concern our honor, if only one guy say that we are bad here, it will be a mortal thing to me.

Anyone want to know our lasers, contact Eliezer: export@artlaser.net

Sincerely
    Exports Department

Eliezer: U got lasermodules? Price on 457nm 200mw to 250 mw blue ?

457nm, blue? Sorry, We never adopt that module before, so sorry Cruch.

Complete Laser Projector is our long suit, any thing about that, u can contact me freely.

Sincerely,
    Exports Department

thanks dude!

What's your best price for a 200-400mW red dpss Eliezer?

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo
    I too got a Super 1 from Cirrect. (through nfi.direct on ebay)
    The laser suck's and the backup does too.
    I will NEVER deal with them again.
    The scanners were stated as 15k yet they would only do 8-10k and at that level they were still very poor and also wouldn't show the test pattern correctly.
    The pictures and description on ebay was also from another laser.
    When I contacted them about my concerns they replied with :-

My name is Michael. I am Stephanie's Boss. She has forwarded it to my house. It is Friday night here.

I am astonished by your email and arrogance.

The scanner is 15K. Your inability or unwillingness to tune the Laser to your software is of no consequence to the spec of the laser or us.

Seek profressional assistance if you do not want to do it yourself.

The product we sold to you is as described in the offer. That you claim otherwise is ludicrous. Please refer to the listing

There is no refund implied or offered in the listing and Sale or Return is never implied or offered. Why would you expect anything else?

Your External purchase of software has nothing to do with us yet we have provided assistance.

Further, I have looked back at your emails. You did not mention software (Mamba Black) until 4 to 5 days AFTER your laser purchase.

If the aser we shipped to you is NOT as described we will refund your money OR repair it as required; If your laser is as described BUT neds to be tuned to YOUR software a service fee is applicable

All shipping fees are at your expense; Returns are not acceptable UNLESS in original packaging and condition; A restocking fee may be applicable for nusance claims
    Postage is £79 each way (391 AU$)

The laser was £320 (790AU$)

Jim
    Wow! thats hell rude. If he had any clue he would realise that you don't tune scanners to a software package.... a 15Kpps ilda pattern is a 15Kpps ilda pattern.. regardless if its output from Pangolin or Mamba or an ADAT.... thats the whole point of standardisation. Or maybe he does know, and is just trying to bluff.
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts