Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: x-laser question.

I have the DL-55 like I said. Garage sale find a year or so ago. The base is a little thicker then the top.

No laser light leaks out of the sides of the case...

Stepper motors/galvos meh, Stickers on the lasers are 'build yeah right' by SHINP.

Light 'show' patterns are identical to the video shown in x-lasers website. So maybe they use the same driver board. That is up to them if they want to provide that information to the public. Even so, for a stand alone box. The patterns are really cool.

I will be calling here soon. I also, will point out that X-laser has responded very professional to this thread, and I meant no harm. Need to maybe relearn how to ask questions online.

Anyhow, from what I can tell so far, X-laser is a stand up company and I will look forward to working with them.

ya I have played with some x-laser stuff, its pretty much the same internals, stepper scanners, DMX player boards, little chinese dual TTL drivers etc...

you just get extra QC, a warranty thats worth something, and all the CDRH paperwork that can take YEARS to get back from them

so you are basically paying a CDRH tax along with the markup that comes with an American reseller

like I said if you intend to do any kind of public shows and need something similar to their offerings its a pretty good deal overall

plus you dont risk getting your stuff confiscated by customs when its coming into the country, or fined by local/state/federal agencies if you do a public show without compliant equipment and a show variance

I am on call 24/7 I did see you called back.

We will catch each other on the phone soon I hope.

Thanks

x-laser.com is gone?

or is that the wrong website?

No you are right. We got hacked by someone in China today, after someone messed up our hosting transfer a few days ago. Full information is available at www.x-laser.us while the issue is being worked out. It will be back in the next several days.

awesome, gotta love 'em

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    No you are right. We got hacked by someone in China today, after someone messed up our hosting transfer a few days ago. Full information is available at www.x-laser.us while the issue is being worked out. It will be back in the next several days.
    oh sh!t, how the fawk did they do that?

any how, I had a question for you. I will PM you on it.

all your code points to .com so most of your links do not work.. just a fyi. But sure you know that.
    Last edited by PhantomRage; 05-18-2012 at 12:07.