What is the plan for Thursday evening? I took off Friday so I can drive in Thursday and get there around dinner time or just drive in Friday morning.
What is the plan for Thursday evening? I took off Friday so I can drive in Thursday and get there around dinner time or just drive in Friday morning.
ahh I cant believe this is a week away!!! have soo much to do! I don't even know where all my pangolin interfaces/laptops are (!!!)
Gary;
After setup is complete, we plan to go to one of the chain restaurants in the area. To be decided... I'm up for just about anything.
Adam
FYI: I used Priceline.com and booked my hotel for $50/night at the Best Western in Hickory. It's only about 7 miles down I-40 from the Holiday Inn Express.
Shit
Ain't
Gettin'
Done
on time!
Grr....
How do you all work feverishly on getting projects done before SELEM without going crazy. Aaarrgghhh.
(Just broke a wire off a teeny tiny little plastic analog/ttl plug-in connector on a lasever driver and I have no idea where to source another one. It's like...microscopic to these 47 yo eyes too.)
You want to see tiny... Polishedball John is modding your HD24 today, here are the surface mount resistors (see at the tip of the tweezers) he is hand soldering onto the board.
photo.JPG
Yes, well.... I already know he's a saint.
(Don't interrupt him! Ain't no way I could do that!)
0402's or 0201's?