Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DUAL DAC problem !!! (With mamba and Easylase)

Default damn "#"#% Easylase !!!!!

Hi guys !!

I`m back !
    And I still have the very same damn problem with my 2 USB Easylase DAC !!
    I never never never ever got a change to play with both my lasers at the same time !!!

And that pisses me off....
    I have one 1.5Watt green.
    And a 1W RGB laser !

But I want to run both lasers in Mamba at the same time !
    Problem is that both DAC is the same, and use the same drivers.

So mamba Black only think I have one damn DAC !!!!

What can I do ???

thanx

You send me the 1.5 watter and mamba with dongle.........I'll send you a compaq laptop/W win xp pro....new...and Laser design pro from JM laser installed with dongle and DVD......and swap dacs so there is no worries. This software will operate 8 scanheads at one time...some of the shows are designed for 3 rgb scanners. Plus I'll send a copy of all the shows I have created.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Cool

Or you might want to send a PM to old grumpy here on PhotonLexicon and ask him what's wrong with the software that he wrote... (Yeah, he's the chief programmer for Mamba now.)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Pangolin is really the only software out there that has had any thought put into it regarding multi scanner control.
    I'm sorry, but I must disagree with this. Our Fiesta has been developed for using with more lasers and it does without any problems. Many people use it successfully with 6 independent scanners.
    And there are quite an iteresting possibilities like creating multi-laser effects for live shows or making live show on one(2, 3, ...) lasers while playing prepared show on another.

Michal

hmm.. grumpy you say !
    Where is he ?

I dont know what I need, better drivers for the Easylase.
    Or maybe better handling in Mamba for Dual DAC..

(send away one 1.5W laser + dac does sure fix the problem about dual DAC, becouse then I only have one left )

Cool

Yeah, "OldGrumpy" is his user name. I think his real name is Mark.?. Anyway, he's posted a few times here, but he's the lead programmer for Mamba Black now. Search the forums for his posts and you can read up on what he's been doing to improve Mamba over the past several months.

But if you send him a PM explaining your problem, maybe he can help...

Adam