Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Dual drivers, and new revision quad drivers in stock

In my opinion this clearly show the difference between the hobbyiest from being a company and make a living out of it. There are some very skilled hobbyist in every field (not only lasers) but being commited and stay driven is a whole different ballgame.

As i company you wouldn,t dare to let customers in dispare because it simply would ruin your bussiness in the end. This isn,t about i told you so but back in August when he sold also drivers i said to him that when he is going back to school he can,t keep up with the orders unless he finds an assembling company. (he assembles them now by hand) He preferrred to build a pick an place machine instead. I have ordered and payed for 50 drivers in sept. I still wait for the last 6 since then.... I learned that there is a big difference when someone does things for a living or not because if not other priorities come first. He is probably busy with school etc and so drivers come second. In 2011 i started to team up with thomas by supporting and financing and there for supporting him to set up his driver bussiness and in return i would get a driver for my modules. Now i could have also chosen Stanwax but since he is always busy with several projects i decided to go with Thomas instead since he developed a 3 channel driver. What i forgot is that Stanwax is making a living out of it and so customers are very important where Thomas is going to school and so the Priority lies somewhere else. Same with DRlava, school, software development it al takes time. So after 2 years i still don,t have a final driver that can be mass produced. I,m the first one to say that i should have gone with Stanwax in the first place because then i would had a driver that could be mass produced but that is all said and done. Never the less Thomas designed a driver that works fine and helped me during the time. The stupid thing is that it happend before when i was 23 when i restored a car. payed some friend that could spraypaint it to finish it..... Guess what a year goes by and nothing happend. I got so sick and tired of his excuses that i brought it to a company and it was ready in 2 weeks. So for me its been clear, want things done fast and good go to a company that can do your job and pay the bill

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Hi!
    i have quaddriver, but i lost manual for setting.
    Do somebody may load it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kld View Post
    Hi!
    i have quaddriver, but i lost manual for setting.
    Do somebody may load it here?
    Hey, After a quick search in my laserparts box i managed to find the manual
    Enjoy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	2.23 MB 
ID:	42833

-Hybrid
    1x - 2W RGB DT40Pro (Currently building)
    1x - 1W RGB PT25K
    ------------------------------------
    EtherDream, LaserShowExpress, Ipad (TouchOSC)
    -Hybridz0rz

ohhhhh...thanks man

somebody was repairing this driver? I setup the 3 channels and a 4 chanel have problem. When installing the quiescent current, I removed the jumper and connect an ammeter, it showed 5.5 A. setup of resistors gave nothing. What's this? Died transistor?

Hi boys and girls...

Who will gif or sell me a badpip dual driver...
    It does not matter if it is broken..
    It only must be complete, so that I can do some reverse enginering.