Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My RGB-Projector

Have you tried emailing George, he's the person who was selling them. I've bought stuff from him in the past and he's a real helpful guy. I almost bid on those myself, if you get them working and want to sell one PM me

Cheers

Jem

Default Rotary solenoids

Ledex rotary solenoids, as I have several myself. Mine are 24VDC, seem to recall 18+ VDC needed to trigger decently. Go to the Ledex website with the part number(s).

Greg

Default Ledex Solenoid's

Cruch,

These are real easy to operate only using 2 of the wires you see, the other wires are for the optical switch which will tell you if the shutter is really opened or closed. Useful perhaps for that extra layer of security, or crdh scrutiny!
    I just tested them and they will open with 15V, although 18V adds more umph... I checked Ledex for the datasheet but didn't see it. It says on the website if you don't see the part number email them. These may have had custom part number since they were from 100W medical co2 lasers.

Anyway man thanks for your bids! I'll email you tomorrow when I get a chance to go to the post office.

Best,
    G